- Corgi: So, what are we doing now?
- Player: Well, I've got a few things to do here...Why, what do you want to do?
- Corgi: Well...now you mention it. I do have something Minnie wouldn't let me do.
- Player: Oh yes? What's that?
- Corgi: I want to be the High Lord Emperor King of the whole world.
- Player: Oh...Erm...That's quite an ask. Maybe later?
- Corgi: Ok. Not too long though?
- Player: We'll see...
- Corgi: This seems like a good day.
- Player: A good day for what?
- Corgi: I was thinking we could maybe take-over the world?
- Player: Oh. Today? I think I'd need a bit of advance notice for that.
- Corgi: But it's a nice, sunny day! Perfect for gathering minions.
- Player: I'm not sure...these things take planning.
- Corgi: I suppose you're right.
- Corgi: We've been walking around for ages. Are we ever going to take over the world?
- Player: What would you actually do, as high ruler of the world?
- Corgi: Well, there would be mandatory donations of food, to me. And everyone would get paid gold coins for petting corgis. Then they could spend more time doing it.
- Player: Well actually, that doesn't sound too bad...