During 2016 Thanksgiving eventEdit
Talking to without having attended a previous Thanksgiving eventEdit
- (Transcript missing. edit)
Talking to having attended a previous Thanksgiving eventEdit
- Cook's brother: Oooooh, what a bother! Why do these things always happen to me?
- Player: What's wrong?
- Cook's brother: Well, my brother and I thought we might introduce a new festive meal to the castle, but everything went wrong!
- Player: What happened?
- Cook's brother: We, uh, imported a new bird to serve as the main course at our Thanksgiving feast, but they had a mind of their own!
- Player: This sounds awfully familiar...
- Cook's brother: Oh it's you again! Look I understand this may be a huge coincidence but those these birds just keep escaping.
- Player: You should really get someone to help you with that.
- Player: I'm a bit... stuffed... at the moment.
- Cook's brother: I'm sure we can find more of those lamps for you, please we're in for a beak future!
- Cook's brother: Do you think you could help us?
- Yes, I'll help.
- Player: I suppose I'm not chicken, I'll help.
- Cook's brother: Wonderful! I need you to track down the locations of the turkeys that escaped. These turkeys are clever, and will have disguised themselves well.
- Cook's brother: There are twenty five to find, and I'll give you a book which has the last known sighting of each turkey. As you find them, their exact location will be magically communicated to me.
- Player: Hold on, last time I only had twenty turkeys to find, why are there more?
- Cook's brother: Let's just say these turkeys are in a fowl mood and were counting the number of chopping days until Thanksgiving.
- Player: Well it's a good thing I have my trusty drumstick then!
- Cook's brother: I'm sure we can find pumpkin pie, that's my favourite kind of pie to go with it also.
- Player: So, do I need to do anything else?
- Cook's brother: Here's the book, be careful not to lose it.
- He hands you a book.
- (Dialogue terminates.)
- No, I'd rather not.
- Player: No, I'd rather not.
- Cook's brother: Oh, well. Thank you for listening, anyway.
Talking to when hunting for turkeysEdit
- (If the turkey book has been lost:)
- Cook's brother: Here's a replacement book, since you so carelessly lost the last one!
- (Continues below.)
- Cook's brother: Have fun hunting turkeys! You've currently found [number of turkeys found].
Transmogrifying into a turkeyEdit
- (If the transmogrification isn't unlocked:)
- Cook's brother: I'm afraid you can't do this yet, collect 10 turkeys for me and then you'll get to live your dream of being a turkey.
Claiming the medium XP lampEdit
- Cook's brother: For finding 20 turkeys you can have this old lamp I have.
- You have been given a medium XP lamp!
- (Continues with the chat when hunting for turkeys.)
Claiming the large XP lampEdit
- Cook's brother: You've found all of the turkeys!
- Cook's brother: I can't thank you enough!
- Player: I was in a fowl mood anyway, this has cheered me right up, when do we eat?
- Cook's brother: Well uh... we can only offer you this lamp. Sorry.
- Player: Well this is a sad pun-ishment.
- You have been given a large XP lamp!
Talking to after finishing the eventEdit
- Cook's brother: Thank you for finding all of the turkeys!
Talking to after the eventEdit
- Cook's brother: I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. I'm afraid all the turkeys have returned to their homes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.