- Commander Miniana: I've thought of a game! Use a blood spell on me.
- Player: That doesn't sound like a very good game.
- Commander Miniana: No come on, it'll be fun.
- Player: I really don't think so.
- Player: How about a shadow spell instead?
- Commander Miniana: You know what? The game is over. You've ruined it.
- Player: How do you feel about the outcome of the Battle of Lumbridge?
- Commander Miniana: Saradomin tells us it is the way of things, that the rat Zamorak could escape before the final blow.
- Commander Miniana: He says we should not harbour anger over it.
- Commander Miniana: But myself and Zilyana, we cannot make peace with it. Zamorak should have died with honour! But of course, he has none.
- Commander Miniana: Saradomin is with us!
- Player: He is? Where?
- Commander Miniana: It's symbolic, Player. Saradomin is always with us.
- Player: I see...
- Commander Miniana: In the name of Saradomin we shall conquer all!
- Commander Miniana: He lends me his strength in times of hardship.
- Commander Miniana: He is my sword, my power. My... Player, are you even listening?
- Player: Zzzz... huh? Oh, sorry. I seem to have drifted off.
Inside the God Wars DungeonEdit
- Commander Miniana: When I'm here I feel so close to Saradomin.
- Player: When you're in a frozen dungeon, watching Zilyana fighting to the death?
- Commander Miniana: She fights in the name of Saradomin. It's wonderful, isn't it?
- Commander Miniana: We are honoured to be Saradomin's sword. His messengers.
- Player: Uh huh...
- Commander Miniana: Am I boring you, Player?
- Player: Oh no, of course not. I've never heard either of you talk about Saradomin before.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.