- Conversation 1
- Player: What is it like to be made out of sacred clay?
- Clay familiar: Rumble... (I do not understand the question...)
- Player: Can you at least tell me how you feel?
- Clay familiar: Rumble! (I am happy as long as I can serve you, master!)
- Conversation 2
- Player: They're attacking!
- Clay familiar: Rumble! (Fear not, master, for I'll protect you!)
- Player: I'm glad you're here!
- Conversation 3
- Player: Hey!
- Clay familiar: Rumble? (Yes, master?)
- Player: Actually, I probably don't want to be talking to you. It's kind of dangerous here...
- Clay familiar: Rumble... (As You wish...)
- Conversation 4 (If a player has deposited items onto their familiar.)
- Player: How are you getting on with the load?
- Clay familiar: Rumble. (Just fine, master.)
- Player: Don't go dropping it, okay?
- Clay familiar: Rumble. (I'll try my very best, master.)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.