- Chick'arra: Seeds?
- Player: : Yes? What do you want?
- Chick'arra: : Seeds?
- Player: Oh, you're hungry!
- Chick'arra: : Seeds!
- Player: : I don't have any suitable seeds to give you...
- Chick'arra: ...Worms? Snails? Slugs?
- Player: : Ew, definitely not! Don't you eat anything else?
- Chick'arra: : Hm...
- Chick'arra: : Well, back on Abbinah we had delicious spicy treats! Do you have any of those?
- Player: : I'm afraid not.
- Player: Do you remember Abbinah, your home world?
- Chick'arra: : Of course!
- Player: : Can you tell me about it?
- Chick'arra: : There is more than I can put into words.
- Chick'arra: : From the high island tiers, rich in history, to the dangerous lower tiers hiding secrets from the past.
- Chick'arra: : I would spend many a days exploring, scuffling with the Kasaran!
- Player: : Kasaran?
- Chick'arra: Oh, small winged creatures. Not too dangerous, but they don't like to be disturbed!
- Chick'arra: : What season is it?
- Player: : Season? What do you mean?
- Chick'arra: : You know - the time of the year. Winter? Summer?
- Player: I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't think we have 'seasons' here...
- Chick'arra: Then how will I know when to fly south for the winter? I don't want to get too cold!
Inside the God Wars DungeonEdit
- Chick'arra: Where are we?
- Player: We're home! Where you came from!
- Chick'arra: I came from here? I don't remember.
- Player: : You're such a bird-brain!