- Conversation 1
- Guard: Surface-dweller! You will never find your way to Dorgesh-Kaan!
- If the player has completed Death to the Dorgeshuun they will say:
- Player: isn't it through that big door?
- Guard: Well, Yes, but you'll never find your way in!
- Player: But I thought I was allowed into the city now.
- Guard: Oh, yes, so you are. I'd better say something different.
- Guard; *Ahem* Surface-dweller! You will easily find your way to Dorgesh-Kaan! How about that?
- Player: Yes, that's more appropriate.
- Conversation 2
- Guard: I'm keeping a eye on you surface dweller.
- Conversation 3
- Conversation 4
- Guard: I don't mean to be unfriendly but, I can't help but noticing that since surface dwellers have started coming into the city there has been an increase in CRIME!
- Conversation 5
- Guard: Welcome to Dorgesh-kaan, the hidden city!
- Conversation 6
- Guard: Surface-dweller!
- Player: What?
- Guard: have a nice day!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.