- Bulldog: Whurfwhurf, grumble snuffle whurf whurf? (By 'eck, lad/lass, are we goin' ter be walkin' all day?)
- Player: Well, I could carry you if you like.
- Bulldog: Whurfwhurf, whurf. (That'd be grand, like.)
- Player: You know, you won't grow up to be big and strong if you keep getting carried everywhere.
- Bulldog: Whurf, whurf. (Alright, lad/lass: I know, I know.)
- Bulldog: Whurfwhurf whurf, whurfwhurf whurf. (This is right grand, this is.)
- Player: What? This place or what we are doing?
- Bulldog: Whurfwhurf grumble. (Mostly the sittin' still.)
- Player: You're felling lazy today, aren't you?
- Bulldog: Whurfwhurf! Whurf whurf Whurfwhurf! (I'm not lazy! I'm conservin' energy!)
- Bulldog: Whurf whurfwhurf whurf. Grumblewhurf. (Yer lookin' tired. You should have a nap.)
- Player: Is it me who needs a rest or you?
- Bulldog: Whurfwhurf whurf. (Well, if you took one, I might too...)
- Player: Yeah, I thought as much.
- Bulldog: Grumble... (Grumble...)
- Bulldog: Whurfwhurf Whurf. (I could do wi' a cup of tea, mind.)
- Player: I don't know if a cup of tea would be good for you.
- Bulldog: Whurf whurf whurfwhurf. (Fair 'nuff, then.)
- Bulldog: Whurfwhurf? (Are we stoppin')
- Player: Not for a while I guess...
- Bulldog: *grumble* Whurf (*sigh* Typical)
If the player has tea in their inventoryEdit
- Bulldog: [Give us a sip of that tea, pet, I'm parched!]
- Player: I'm not giving you tea. You might get sick!
- Bulldog: ['Ow will we know if we don't try?]
- Player: How about we just say that I did?
- Bulldog: [Did it work?]
- Player: Yes, and you liked the taste a lot.
- Bulldog: [Aye, it were a grand cuppa.]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.