As the crew of Sarim's RevengeEdit
- Bosun Higgs: Why are we just sitting here? Come on, let's get sailing.
- Bosun Higgs: Captain, while we're docked, I'll see about getting some repairs done.
- Player: Anything you need from the markets, Evie?
- Bosun Higgs: How about some information on my brother's whereabouts? This isn't a holiday.
- Player: You're all about business, aren't you?
- Bosun Higgs: I'm Kinshra. Discipline is why we're a better fighting force than those stodgy White Knights.
- Player: I'm surprised, then, that the Black Knights let you leave to search for your brother.
- Bosun Higgs: Er, yeah, about that...
- Bosun Higgs: Actually, it's nothing. Forget I said anything.
- Player: Evie?
- Bosun Higgs: I said forget it.
- Bosun Higgs: Well, this place is a dump.
- Player: Why, what's wrong with it?
- Bosun Higgs: There's nothing here it's just the world's saddest beach resort, scattered with a few shipwrecks, a few stupid turtles and some lecherous fishermen.
- Navigator Jemi: Yeah, they make me uncomfortable too.
- Quartermaster Gully: Urgh, tell me about it.
- Bosun Higgs: It's taking everything I've got not to stab their eyes out.
- (If Head of the Family has been completed:)
- Lookout Ekahi: Eye, me too. It's not nice to stare.
- (If Flippers McGraw has been recruited:)
- Flippers McGraw: Well, I like it! It makes me feel sexy.
- Bosun Higgs: You gotta respect these dragon monks. They are crazy good fighters. Shame they're all a bunch of utter lunatics.
- Bosun Higgs: If Zamorak found this lot, he could turn them into an effective fighting force.
- Player: Yeah, that's not why we're here, Evie.
- Bosun Higgs: I know, just saying. Still, the crazy part of them makes them more likely to follow Saradomin, don't you think?
- Player: Let's not bring politics into this, shall we? Leave these people to their own issues. The gods either can't come here or don't want to.
- Bosun Higgs: Now, I'm just pitching an idea here, cap, but... Armoured cyclopes with mounted ballista turrets. Think it over. We'd rule the world.
- Bosun Higgs: This looks like a nice place to work on my tan. Watch out for thoose gnomes, though. They look a cheerful sort, but they'll stab you in the back when it's turned.
- Player: Sounds like you have a story to tell.
- Bosun Higgs: Not untill I get to know you a whole lot better. That's a tale I prefer to keep to myself.
The Islands That Once Were TurtlesEdit
- Bosun Higgs: So, I heard some turtles died here, or whatever. Can we go now?
- Bosun Higgs: Stay sharp, cap. I hear something moaning out there, and not the good kind of moaning. There's something lurking around the gates of Goshima, and it doesn't look friendly.
- Bosun Higgs: Have you met the Commander yet? She's fricking awesome!
- Bosun Higgs: If the Black Knights had leaders like her, those White Knight fools would fall over themselves trying to be first to surrender.
- Player: You're not thinking of leaving my crew to sign up with the Menaphite Guard, are you?
- Bosun Higgs: Course not, we've got unfinished business...but a girl can dream, can't she?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.