- Conversation 1
- Blood nihil: What?
- Player: I was just wondering what it was like to be created from bits of other creatures.
- Blood nihil: I don't understand. Aren't you created from bits of other creatures?
- Player: No, I was born a human.
- Blood nihil: Ergh! That's disgusting - you're just one thing! How... How can you live like that?
- Conversation 2
- Blood nihil: I was something else once... Actually, I was several something elses once.
- Player: Does that make you feel sad?
- Blood nihil: No! I am now more than I ever was: I am nihil!
- Blood nihil: I have been elevated beyond my base stock by the mighty Zaros. I am sad only because I was once weak.
- Blood nihil: You could be improved, also. You could take the wings from aviansie, the strength of the ourg...
- Blood nihil: Join me, pitiful human! Cast aside your weakness and ascend to greatness!
- Player: I'll pass, thanks.
- Blood nihil: Your loss.
- Conversation 3
- Blood nihil: Why do you just stand there? Kill something!
- Player: There's more to life than just killing stuff!
- Blood nihil: Grah! Only if you're weak and soft. *Hiss*
- Blood nihil: Fine. If you won't rip something apart, then let me!
- Player: I'm sure an opportunity will present itself.
- Conversation 4
- Blood nihil: *Hiss*
- Player: What's up with you?
- Blood nihil: You are stronger than the average human around here. Why have you not seized control?
- Option 1
- Player: I don't want control.
- Blood nihil: Why not? You could have power, slaves, a constant tribute of blood...or whatever it is that you eat.
- Blood nihil: Bah! Weak. *Hiss*
- Option 2
- Player: I'm waiting for the right moment.
- Blood nihil: Yes, I can understand that. When the time is right, we shall seize control of them all!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.