- Conversation 1
- Bloated leech: I'm afraid it's going to have to come off, Player Name.
- Player: What is?
- Bloated leech: Never mind. Trust me, I'm almost a doctor.
- Player: I think I'll get a second opinion.
- Conversation 2
- Bloated leech: You're in a critical condition.
- Player: Is it terminal?
- Bloated leech: Not yet. Let me get a better look and I'll see what I can do about it.
- Player: There are two ways to take that...and I think I'll err on the side of caution.
- Conversation 3
- Bloated leech: Let's get a look at that brain of yours.
- Player: What? My brains stay inside my head, thanks.
- Bloated leech: That's ok, I can just drill a hole.
- Player: How about you don't and pretend you did?
- Conversation 4
- Bloated leech: I think we're going to need to operate.
- Player: I think we can skip that for now.
- Bloated leech: Who's the doctor here?
- Player: Not you.
- Bloated leech: I may not be a doctor, but I'm keen. Does that not count?
- Player: In most other fields, yes; in medicine, no.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.