- Bernie: True happiness is realising that a partyhat is simply paper that will one day crumble to dust.
- Player: That sounds awful.
- Bernie: Greed can never be satisfied. Knowing one's self will bring you greater happiness.
- Bernie: If you have goals you need to start hitting them. Then set new goals.
- Bernie: True power comes from the focus of the mind. With this, you can achieve anything.
- Bernie: Continue onwards until you're at your peak of your performance, then look back and realise how far you've actually come.
- Player: Um... excuse me-
- Bernie: Focus on problems and you will have problems. Focus on possibilities and you can achieve anything.
- Player: I don't want to alarm you but-
- Bernie: Live in the moment and nothing else matters.
- Player: YOU'RE ON FIRE!
- Bernie: AHHHHHH! THE PAIN, THE CONSTANT AGONY! OHH IT HURTS SO MUCH!
- Bernie: WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME AND MAKE ME SUFFER THIS WAY?