- Conversation 1
- Beaver: Vot are you doing 'ere when we could be logging and building mighty dams, alors?
- Player: Why would I want to build a dam again?
- Beaver: Why vouldn't you want to build a dam again?
- Player: I can't argue with that logic.
- Conversation 2
- Beaver: Pardonnez-moi - you call yourself a lumberjack?
- Player: No
- Beaver: Carry on zen.
- Conversation 3
- Beaver: Paul Bunyan 'as nothing on moi!
- Player: Except several feet in height, a better beard, and opposable thumbs.
- Beaver: What was zat?
- Player: Nothing.
- Conversation 4
- Beaver: Zis is a fine day make some lumber.
- Player: That it is!
- Beaver: So why are you talking to moi? Get chopping!
- Conversation 5 (If the player has logs in their inventory.)
- Beaver: 'Ere, you 'ave ze logs, now form zem into a mighty dam!
- Player: Well, I was thinking of burning, selling, or fletching them.
- Beaver: Sacre bleu! Such a waste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.