- Player: Who named you and your brothers and sisters?
- Barry: Uncle Araxxor and Auntie Araxxi. Why do you ask?
- Player: It's just they're quite... unusual names for creatures like you.
- Barry: I don't understand what you're getting at.
- Barry: Hey, <Player>. Why are spiders good at swimming?
- Player: I don't know, why?
- Barry: Because they have webbed feet!
- Player: That's funny, why don't we try it out? There must be a sink around here somewhere.
- Barry: No! Anything but that! I'll be trapped forever!
- Barry: Hey, Player. Want to hear a joke?
- Player: Go on then...
- Barry: Why doesn't Araxxi have any weapons?
- Player: Because she's a spider?
- Barry: Because they cost her an arm and a leg!
- Player: ...
- Barry: An arm and a leg! Because you need her legs...!
- Player: Where did you get that amazing joke from?
- Barry: Oh, I read it somewhere.
In the Araxyte lairEdit
- Barry: I'm scared, Player!
- Player: Me too! Wait, why are you scared? This is where you came from!
- Barry: I know, but I'm sure you've seen... Araxxor and Araxxi are not to be messed with!