- Ava: I'm thirsty. Fetch the water jug, peasant.
- Player: Did you just call me a peasant?
- Ava: Yes. I am a queen, you are all peasants to me.
- Player: You're my follower, not the other way around!
- Ava: Pah! Then I will simply have one of my demon butlers serve me. Now where have they got to?
- Player: You must feel lost without your twin sister.
- Ava: Hmm, she can get quite annoying sometimes. Always asking how her hair looks, or if her wings are sharp enough, or her horns scary enough.
- Player: She sounds extremely vain!
- Ava: Well, you know, it's not easy having a twin sister like me to live up to. My hair, wings and horns are ALWAYS perfect.
- Player: How do demons end up being twins?
- Ava: When my parents had me there was a buy one get one free offer on!
- Player: I thought you were originally triplets though.
- Ava: Umm, well, yes. Three for the price of one then.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.