- Player: Arrav, what are you still doing here?
- Arrav: I...am too weak. This body is thousands of years old.
- Arrav: Without Zemouregal's magic to preserve it, it will soon crumble to dust.
- Player: Is there nothing I can do to save you?
- Arrav: You have already saved me, my friend.
- Arrav: I should have died long ago, but my mind was imprisoned in this lifeless husk. Now, my torment is over.
- Arrav: What of Zemouregal?
- Player: He still lives, rejuvenated by the ritual.
- Arrav: Avarrocka! The shield! You must...
- Player: Varrock is safe, remember? Zemouregal's last attack failed.
- Arrav: I...my mind...it is hazy.
Arrav's body finally gives out, and he turns to dust.
- Player: A man named Dimintheis wields your shield proudly.
- Player: While his bloodline stays strong, so too shall Varrock.
- Arrav: Ah, that is good...but Zemouregal will not give up.
- Player: And neither shall we, Arrav.
- Player: Arrav?
- Player: ...
- Arrav collapses and disintergrates
- Player: Rest easy, hero of Varrock.
- You receive 3,000 Prayer XP for freeing Arrav's soul.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.