- Player: Hello there!
- Ali the Guard: I'm working. What do you have to say that's so urgent?
- What can you tell me about Al Kharid?
- Player: What can you tell me about Al Kharid?
- Ali the Guard: There's a lot of space here. More open space than back home.
- Player: So where is back home?
- Ali the Guard: Pollnivneach. It's a town to the south of the Shantay Pass.
- So, what do you do here?
- Player: So, what do you do here?
- Ali the Guard: I'm on guard duty. Making sure nobody tries to steal anything from the house and tents in the middle of town.
- Player: Why are you only guarding those buildings?
- Ali the Guard: That's all I've been hired to guard.
- I hear you work for Ali Morrisane...
- Player: I hear you work for Ali Morrisane...
- Ali the Guard: Yeah, he hired me. He owns this house and these two tents, too.
- Player: Is the work good?
- Ali the Guard: It pays better than back home.
- Player: Why, what did you do back home?
- Ali the Guard: Never you mind. But Ali Morrisane pays us well, at least.
- Player: Maybe I should talk to him...
- Ali the Guard: Why not? He always likes to meet potential business partners.
- I hear you've been threatening the other shopkeepers.
- Player: I hear you've been threatening the other shopkeepers.
- Ali the Guard: So? They talk too much.
- Player: You're not going to deny it?
- Ali the Guard: Why bother? None of them can fight back, after all.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.