- Albino rat: Hey boss, we going to do anything wicked today?
- Player: Well, I don't know why we would: I tend not to go around being wicked.
- Albino rat: Not even a little?
- Player: Well there was that one time... I'm sorry, no wickedness today.
- Albino rat: Awwwwww...
- Albino rat: Hey boss, can we go and loot something now?
- Player: Well, what did you have in mind?
- Albino rat: I dunno - where are we headed?
- Player: I hadn't decided yet.
- Albino rat: When we get there, let's loot something nearby!
- Player: Sounds like a plan, certainly.
- Albino rat: So what we up to today, boss?
- Player: Oh I'm sure we'll find something to occupy our time.
- Albino rat: Let's go robbin' graves again!
- Player: What do you mean 'again'?
- Albino rat: Nuffin'...
- Albino rat: You know, boss, I don't think you're totally into this whole 'evil' thing.
- Player: I wonder what gave you that impression?
- Albino rat: Well, I worked with a lot of evil people; some of the best.
- Player: Such as?
- Albino rat: I'm not telling! I've got my principles to uphold.
- Player: There is honour amongst thieves, it would seem.