- Abyssal Minion: You know what I miss? I miss THE ABYSS.
- Player: That rhymes, you know.
- Abyssal Minion: ...the warm, slippery walls, the piercing screams...
- Player: How lovely.
- Abyssal Minion: ...the chasing after runecrafters...
- Player: We could still chase after runecrafters, you know.
- Abyssal Minion: Human, nothing would make me happier.
- Abyssal Minion: I am confused. I thought you killed me?
- Player: Lucky for you, I found a place to bring you back to life.
- Abyssal Minion: This makes me happy. Maybe we can go to THE ABYSS.
- Player: As fun as that sounds, why don't you give me an abyssal whip instead? I saved your life.
- If the player does not have a fake Abyssal whip:
- Abyssal Minion: Of course. There you go.
- Player: Wow, I didn't think that would work!
- A whip will appear in the player's inventory; upon equipping it, a message will say "The abyssal whip disappears into nothing in your hands."
- Abyssal Minion: I can't believe you fell for that!
- If the player already has a fake Abyssal whip:
- Abyssal Minion: I would, but you still have the last one I gave you.
With an uncoloured Abyssal whip in inventoryEdit
- Abyssal Minion: Did I give you that whip?
- Player: No, I don't think so. This one's mine.
- Abyssal Minion: Want to see a magic trick?
- Player: Not if it involves the whip, no. Especially not if it's a disappearing trick.
- Abyssal Minion: No, it's not...I...don't want your stupid whip. I'm not that predictable, am I? I mean, can't I even have a bit of fun anymore?
- Player: Maybe next time.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.