The Trahaearn exoskeleton set is a Thieving item set. It is one of the rewards of the Plague's End grandmaster quest. The set can be stored in a player-owned house's armour case. If lost or destroyed, the suit can be retrieved from Arianwyn in Lletya or within the Cadarn Clan district of Prifddinas.
Wearing the full set, which consists of a headband, torso, legs, and bracers, gives the following bonuses:
- A 25% chance to avoid being stunned and damaged while pickpocketing or plucking the Desert Phoenix.
- A 25% chance to avoid being bitten when looting urns in Pyramid Plunder.
- The same benefits as Black Ibis from Pyramid Plunder if the player has previously obtained it. The Exoskeleton bracers act as Black ibis boots in this respect.
- The bracers give the same benefits as gloves of silence, if the player has 75 Hunter and 75 Thieving.
- A weight reduction of 2kg per piece equipped.
The 25% avoidance should not be confused for success bonus; rather, it nullifies the effects and damage.
- When pickpocketing H.A.M. Members, you can still be beaten unconscious and sent out of the camp, regardless of whether the exoskeleton effect activated.
- The Trahaearn exoskeleton set is, at least partially, made out of runite and crystal, as stated in the grandmaster quest Plague's End.