The Trahaearn Clan (pronounced tra-HURN) is one of the eight elven clans who were originally brought to Gielinor from Tarddiad by Guthix and Seren in the early First Age. They are skilled in metalwork, being blacksmiths and miners. The metalworkers are led by Lady Trahaearn. They are located south east of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, off the southern path.
Features of the clan districtEdit
- Trahaearn workers which can be pickpocketed at 95 Thieving can be found all around the district.
- The Trahaearn tower contains the Trahaearn herald and a bank chest. The herald sells the Clan Trahaearn cape.
- Lady Trahaearn can be found watching over the Seren Stones in the south, which act similar to ivy. They require level 89 Mining to mine, and produce corrupted ore.
- You can obtain the "of the Trahaearn" title by mining 100 Corrupted ores.
- You can obtain a one time smithing XP lamp for 50,000 Smithing XP by smelting 100 corrupted ore.
- A Tree patch can be found to the east of the Seren Stones, watched over by Eifion and Tiwlip.
- An anvil and furnace can be found in the building just south-east of the Seren Stones.
- A Large mine can be found north of the Trahaearn tower, which contains 6 Mithril ore rocks, 8 adamantite ore rocks, 8 coal rocks and 2 runite ore rocks, which can also yield corrupted ore when the Voice of Seren is active.
- 8 Gem rocks can be found to the east of the mine, which produce better gems (including uncut onyx) than the ones in the Shilo Village and Lunar Isle Mine, with a chance of yielding spirit gems.
- Harmonised rocks sometimes spawn in the district, which act similarly to concentrated rocks in the Living Rock Caverns.
Known Trahaearn membersEdit
- Trahaearn automaton
- Trahaearn automaton mk I
- Trahaearn automaton mk II
- Trahaearn automaton mk III
- Trahaearn automaton mk IV
- Trahaearn automaton mk V
- 'Trahaearn' is Welsh for 'very much like iron'.