- Talk to 'Black-eye'.
- He will ask three questions. The answers are as follows:
- How many nails does it take to make a rocking chair?: Three
- What takes 3 planks, 3 cloth and 3 nails to make, and help remove light from a room: Torn curtains
- I like fish and I want to put some in my garden, but I need a special water feature. What materials would I require?: 10 clay pieces
- Talk to 'Gummy'.
- Search the plants Southeast of the tower for the trousers.
- Equip the Builder's costume and talk to Bonafido.
- He will give a test of which the answers are as follows:
- You've plenty of work to do, but you need a drink fast - what do you go for?: Tea
- Now, let's hear you whistle!: Whistle for attention
- What's a good sign that you need to repair your trousers?: Your legs are getting a bit cold
- What do you do if you cut your finger?: Carry on, it'll fix itself.
- All of the items you need for the quest will be found on the ground floor of the tower in crates.
- To fix the pressure machine you need:
- To fix the pipe machine you need:
- To fix the cage you need:
- Go to the first floor.
- Fix the pressure machine.
- Turn wheel one until the ball plugs the hole.
- Turn wheel one all the way to the right.
- Pull the left lever down.
- Turn wheel two left until the ball plugs the hole.
- Turn wheel two all the way to the right.
- Turn wheel three right until the ball passes the hole.
- Turn wheel three left to fill the hole.
- Turn wheel three all the way to the right to fill the pipe.
- Pull the right lever down.
- Turn wheel four to the right until the ball passes the hole.
- Turn wheel four left to fill the hole.
- Turn wheel four all the way to the right.
- Go to the second floor.
- At the pipe machine, the pipe pieces must be put into place using the arrows.
- They will lock into place once they are in their correct place and only the biggest pipe needs to be rotated.
- Go to the third floor.
- Fix the cage by using the + and - signs to make the bars bigger or smaller and then fit them into place.
- The bars will disappear if the size is incorrect.
- Exit the tower and talk to Effigy.
- Go to the top of the tower.
- Go back down and talk to Effigy.
- Talk to Homunculus, on the third floor.
- His mind must be pushed toward either magic or logic. Which one does not matter.
- This can be done by answering his questions as follows:
- How can I make fire appear at my fingertips?
- Logic - Get some logs and a tinderbox.
- Magic - With the aid of 5 fire runes.
- Neither - That's impossible! No one can do that!
- How do dragons breathe fire?
- Neither - Not too sure, I've never seen it happen.
- Magic - With the help of the magical dragonstones!
- Logic - By ignition of gas in their belly as they exhale.
- What do people do, day-in, day-out?
- Magic - Runecraft, enchant jewellery, perform alchemy.
- Neither - Eat, sleep, nothing that exciting.
- Logic - Fletching, Crafting, Smithing.
- What could I do with unwanted bones?
- Logic - Bury them.
- Neither - I'd like to think you wouldn't be carrying bones around.
- Magic - Turn them into bananas or peaches!
- What's the best way to travel?
- Neither - I'm not really much of a traveller, sorry.
- Logic - Run, run as fast as you can.
- Magic - Depends where you are headed, but teleport spells are a safe bet.
- I hear people whisper of potions...
- Magic - Yes, you can make magic potions to boost your skills.
- Logic - People mix together ingredients in vials. The nutrients will help you.
- Neither - Yes, liquid-filled vials. Big deal.
- How are rune stones created?
- Magic - By harnessing the power of the gods!
- Neither - Never seen one personally.
- Logic - Take a rune stone to an altar and use a talisman.
- Can people move things with the power of the mind?
- Neither - Perhaps. I've never seen it myself, though.
- Magic - Yep, you can use the Telekinetic Grab spell.
- Logic - Sure. Use your brain to tell someone to move it!
- How can I possibly exist?
- Magic - Through the power of alchemy.
- Neither - It's beyond me!
- Logic - It's a simple case of combining materials.
- Explain those flashing sparks that scared the alchemists.
- Magic - You have special powers - no surprise seeing how you were created.
- Logic - Coincidence - there is a lot of loose metal around.
- Neither - Yeah, they were cool! Nice one.
- I want to learn more - what should I study?
- Logic - Try some Mining followed by Smithing.
- Magic - How about Magic and Runecrafting?
- Neither - That's up to you; depends on what you find interesting.
- If I reach out far enough I can grab the sun.
- Neither - Don't be silly! You'd get burnt!
- Magic - Can't see why not, anything is possible.
- Logic - Well the sun is not actually there, it's where it used to be!
- Am I a creature of magic or a creature of logic?
- Logic - Everything has a reason, even if you don't know what it is.
- Neither - Probably a bit of both.
- Magic - Your very existence speaks of mystical forces.
- Which do you believe in?
- Magic - Magic.
- Neither - I'm too laid back to really care, mate.
- Logic - Logic.
- Go to the ground floor of the tower.
- Talk to Effigy.
- Go to the tower's basement which is through a trap door on the Southern wall.
- Talk to Homunculus.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.