|Release date||19 September 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||15,000 coins|
|Low Alch||10,000 coins|
|Store price|| 37,500 Tokkul|
|Exchange price||14,409 coins (info)|
|Examine||A large knife of Obsidian.|
- This article is about the TzHaar weapon. For the dagger given to you during the Legends Quest, see Dark dagger.
The TokTz-Xil-Ek (also known as the Obsidian knife or Obsidian dagger) is a dagger-like weapon. It requires 60 attack to wield. It uses a stab attack style. Players can buy the TokTz-Xil-Ek at the weapons store in the TzHaar City for 37,500 Tokkul. As of the 15 December 2009 update, it is no longer possible to sell this, along with anything else to TzHaar shops. This weapon cannot be made using the Crafting and/or Smithing skill.
It is affected by the Berserker necklace, receiving a 20% damage increase when the necklace is worn.
A player wielding the toktz-xil-ek
|[view] • [talk]|
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity TzHaar-Xil 133 1 Rare
- Though the direct translation would be Obsidian-Sharp-Knife, the correct translation would most likely be Sharp-Obsidian-Knife.
- It bears a resembalance to the Macedonian kepis.
- This weapon has a slight resemblance to the Himalayan Gurkha knife, also known as a Kukri.
- Although it is more commonly recognised as a dagger by players, its stats and attack styles are more like those of a Scimitar.
- Some TzHaar-Xil will use Toktz-xil-ek as a companion weapon to a Toktz-xil-ak, hitting the player with the dagger, then the sword, though it will only register as one hit.