Tokoko is a group of islands in The Bowl region of the Wushanko Isles. They are training islands for the Death Lotus assassins. They are also pockmarked with fishing villages, which form a useful cover.
- In A Daring Raid, the player raids the training grounds on Tokoko belonging to the Death Lotus assassins.
- In A Divine Lesson, the Missionary believes that there's ample opportunity for answering his calling at Tokoko. There are Death Lotus assassins, caught in a life of sin, who need to hear the word of Saradomin.
- In Expansion, the player sets up a bastion to exploit the natural reserves and produce on Tokoko.
- In In Dire Need, the fishermen of Tokoko are in desperate need of supplies. The player may bring aid to help them recover from a whale attack.
- In Sabotage, the player sends a crew to sabotage the hulls of the Death Lotus assassins' ship to ensure that his captains remain competitive.
- In The Cure, the player must find an elderly hermit with knowledge of the plague which has spread to the people of Tokoko.
- The White Snake Lady has been spotted near the Jade Bay of Tokoko. The player may send a ship to fight her for fame and glory.
- In To the Rescue, the player sends a ship to protect local fishermen on Tokoko from a rogue Death Lotus assassin.
- In another To the Rescue voyage, the player sends a ship to free political prisoners held captive by Death Lotus assassins operating in Tokoko.