|Release||14 February 2012 (Update)|
|A potent combination of magical prowess and honed obsidian.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|38 / 25 / 12|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
The TokHaar-Mej is a monster encountered in the final fight of The Elder Kiln and in the waves of the Fight Kiln and Fight Cauldron minigames. It also rarely attacks with melee when you are within range, roughly 1 attack every 5-10 attacks.
They take half damage from all types of attacks except range, so it is best to either range them or tough it out with another method. Dreadnips speed up the battle significantly.
TokHaar-Mej in the Fight Cauldron can be killed for TzHaar slayer assignments.
Items are dropped only in the Fight Cauldron, not in the Fight Kiln.
|Obsidian shard||2||Always||Not sold|
|Onyx bolt tips||2||Rare||14,182|
- ^ Shards are automatically picked up after every kill. They appear in the player's inventory upon leaving the Fight Cauldron. If the player dies, they instead only receive half of the shards they obtained.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- They have the old face of a Tzhaar-Mej when opening the combat interface. This might be an oversight from Jagex.
- TokHaar-Mej are able to deal damage after they finish their attack animation. This is most likely an oversight from Jagex.
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|