|Release||26 October 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||399 coins|
|Low alch||266 coins|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy this item? You cannot retrieve it.|
|Examine||Sugary goodness on a stick.|
Toffee apples were a food obtainable from the Squeal of Fortune. When consumed, they heal 1000 life points and will have one of a number of effects. They also came back in the 2014 Hallowe'en event, as a possible reward from loot chests.
- "You feel the lasting effects of sugar", some life points will be healed with an added healing
- "The sugar gives you a rush of energy", your run energy is restored back to 100%.
- "The sugar makes you feel more skilful", all of your skills are boosted by 2, except for Prayer, Summoning, Divination, and Constitution.
- "The sugar was so nourishing you didn't need to eat it at all.", some life points are healed without consuming the item.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
- This is one of the only 5 items to boost Dungeoneering, the others being sugar skull, noisette triangle key, the Dungeoneering cape, and the Dungeoneering master cape. Note that all boosts are removed on entering a dungeon. It also cannot be used to access resource dungeons.
- After the Evolution of Combat, this item retained its healing ability of 140, which made it one of the worst foods in the game at the time. This has been fixed on the player-owned ports update.
Tricks and Treats