Titles are honours, accolades, ranks, and other descriptions that modify a player's name. Titles may be obtained in various ways, but most are obtainable from Solomon's General Store.
To Change a title, click the Gear icon (Shield and Sword icon, on the quick menu bar) - click the Titles tab - click the Title type button on the left, click the title in the middle portion of the screen, click on Activate button to select. If the Title is greyed out, you might need to purchase the title by clicking the title in the middle portion, then clicking the Open Shop button. Here is where a player may reset their title as well.
This is a list of all titles that appear in the customisation interface
Titles of NobilityEdit
- The Awesome
- the Magnificent
- the Undefeated
- the Strange
- the Divine
- the Fallen
- the Warrior
- The Real
- the Thrifty
- the Handsome/Beautiful
- the Suave/Elegant
- the Skilful
- the Intimidating
- The Mysterious
- the Stylish
- The Untouchable
- The Outrageous
- the Hot
- the Wild
- The Adorable
- The Mighty
- the Tanned
- the Stuffed
- the Cabinboy/Girl
- First Mate
- High Priest/Priestess
- the Virtuous
- the Powerful
- the Boundless
- the Eternal
- the Gallant
- the Pious
- the Brave
- the Valiant
- of Daemonheim
- Big Cheese
- of Armadyl
- of Bandos
- of Saradomin
- of Seren
- of Sliske
- of Zamorak
- of Zaros
- of the Godless
- Slayer of Imps
- Zilyana's Bane
- Ruler of the Tower
- Scourge of the Wild
- Master of Clay
- the Wishful
- the Generous
- the Charitable
- the Philanthropist
- the Builder
Solomon's General StoreEdit
These titles can be bought from Solomon's General Store using Loyalty Points or Runecoins. Members get a 10% discount on all items bought with Runecoins. Eight of these titles depend on the gender of the player.
RuneCoins or Loyalty pointsEdit
|Lord / Lady [Name]||1,000||10||9|
|Sir / Dame [Name]||1,000||10||9|
|Duderino / Dudette [Name]||4,000||40||36|
|Baron / Baroness [Name]||10,000||100||90|
|Count / Countess [Name]||15,000||150||135|
|Overlord / Overlordess [Name]||15,000||150||135|
|Prince / Princess [Name]||15,000||150||135|
|Duke / Duchess [Name]||20,000||200||180|
Loyalty points onlyEdit
|Big Cheese [Name]||25,000|
|King / Queen [Name]||25,000|
|Emperor / Empress [Name]||30,000|
|Witch king / Witch queen [Name]||50,000|
|The Awesome [Name]||50,000|
|[Name] the Magnificent||50,000|
|[Name] the Undefeated||50,000|
|[Name] the Strange||50,000|
|[Name] the Divine||50,000|
|[Name] the Fallen||50,000|
|[Name] the Warrior||50,000|
|[Name] the Handsome / Beautiful||100||90|
|[Name] the Skilful||84||76|
|[Name] the Suave / Elegant||80||72|
|[Name] the Hot||80||72|
|[Name] the Intimidating||68||61|
|The Untouchable [Name]||60||54|
|The Mysterious [Name]||56||50|
|[Name] the Stylish||52||47|
|The Outrageous [Name]||48||43|
|[Name] the Thrifty||Free||Free|
|Mr / Mrs [Name]||60||54|
|Master / Miss [Name]||60||54|
|Esquire / Ms [Name]||60||54|
|[Name] the Wild||80||72|
|[Name] the Tanned||80||72|
|[Name] the Adorable||60||54|
|Assassin [Name]||1800||1620[R 1]|
|The Mighty [Name]||1800||1620 [R 2]|
|Flyboy / Flygirl [Name]||1800||1620 [R 2]|
The following are available after the completion of Rune Mysteries:
- [Name] the Blue
- [Name] the Red
- [Name] the Green
- [Name] the Grey
After completion of the sequel to Rune Mysteries, Rune Memories, the title Archmage [Name] can be unlocked with 99 magic and 99 runecrafting.
These titles are available after starting The Branches of Darkmeyer. Players who wear the full Darkmeyer disguise will have their title set to their vampyric title. Vampyric titles are kept intact on free-to-play worlds, as long as the player keeps the Darkmeyer disguise on. The easiest way for players to max out their status after the quest is to enter the jail and kill human prisoners until maxed. It is possible to max out one's status without fully completing the quest.
|25-49%||Vyre Grunt [Name]|
|100%||Vyrelord / Vyrelady [Name]|
After completion of the quest The Elder Kiln, the player is assigned the title Yt'Haar-, meaning sacred-cold.
Also, after completion of the quest The Brink of Extinction, the player is assigned the title TzHaar.
After completing Stolen Hearts, members can return to Khnum in the Draynor jail to receive one of four thief titles. The initial thief title is determined from the answers to Khnum's questions during Stolen Hearts, but players can pick a new thief title at any time by simply asking Khnum for a different title.
|Artful Dodger [Name]|
|[Name] the Enforcer|
|[Name] the Swindler|
Upon completion of The Death of Chivalry, four knightly titles are unlocked.
|[Name] the Gallant|
|[Name] the Pious|
|[Name] the Brave|
|[Name] the Valiant|
The World WakesEdit
After completing The World Wakes with all these quests completed: Ritual of the Mahjarrat, The Firemaker's Curse, Branches of Darkmeyer, The Void Stares Back and The Chosen Commander you can obtain the [Name], the World Guardian title.
Activities and gameplayEdit
Mobilising Armies RanksEdit
|1-99||Junior Cadet [Name]|
|Score to unlock||Title unlocked|
|1||[Name] the Cabin Boy / the Cabin Girl|
|800||First Mate [Name]|
Death titles are available as a reward from the Crucible, bought with trophy bones from defeating enemies.
|Name||Cost (Trophy bones)|
|[Name] the Redundant||12|
|Everyone attack [Name]||30|
|[Name] the Idiot||30|
|Sir Lame [Name]||30|
|[Name] the Flamboyant||30|
|[Name] was punished.||30|
|[Name]... you fail||30|
|[Name] ate dirt||30|
|[Name] the Respawner||30|
|[Name] the Fail Magnet||30|
|[Name] was terminated||30|
These titles are available by joining a faction through a God Emissary. These titles are
|[Name] of Armadyl|
|[Name] of Bandos|
|[Name] of Saradomin|
|[Name] of Seren|
|[Name] of Sliske|
|[Name] of Zamorak|
|[Name] of Zaros|
|[Name] of the Godless|
Upon defeating Vorago in hard mode, the player who used the Maul of Omens will unlock the title [Name] the Defeater.
Completing all 60 floors in hard mode will unlock the title [Name] of Daemonheim.
Holiday and SeasonalEdit
The Santa [Name] title (members) was released on 19 December 2012 as a reward from A Stray in a Manger the 2012 Christmas holiday event. Currently non-members can receive and activate the title. It's still unknown whether this is a glitch, intentionally or whether non-members can keep the title activated until or even after the event is over.
One title is available from the Gielinor Games, and is bought using Contribution points: Athlete [Name]. It cost 5500 points (500 + 5,000 to unlock the golden tier), and was later made available for 5,000 Loyalty points.
Battle of LumbridgeEdit
These titles are available by participating in the Battle of Lumbridge.
|[Name] the Virtuous|
|[Name] the Powerful|
|[Name] the Boundless|
|[Name] the Eternal|
|Acolyte [Name]||Acolyte [Name]|
|High Priest / High Priestess [Name]||High Priest / High Priestess [Name]|
|Hierophant [Name]||Hierophant [Name]|
Through completing enough Super challenges (first two titles) or through reaching top 1000 in one or both of the special hiscores for this event (second two titles) during the Super September event in September 2013, you may be awarded a few titles:
|Super Super [Name]|
|Super Supervillain [Name]|
While there were a total of 2000 spots available for the two additional titles, there were only 1962 unique players who earned them due to some players that ranked top 1000 in both special hiscores.
These titles are obtained from winning a Seasonal HiScores
|[Name] Zilyana's Bane||Solo Zilyana Kills|
|[Name] Ruler of the Tower||Dominion Tower: Endurance Mode|
|[Name] Scourge of the Wild||Wilderness PVP Kills|
|[Name] Master of Clay||Stealing Creation Reward Points|
|[Name] Slayer of Imps||Red Imp Kills|
|[Name] Chroniclator||Chronicle Fragments Offered|
|[Name] Slapsaroth||Fun Weapon Damage to K'ril|
Well of GoodwillEdit
Donating amounts of coins or items earn a player up to 3 titles. Donating one bond will unlock the title "the Wishful". Donating ten bonds will unlock the title "the Generous".
|[Name] the Wishful||Any|
|[Name] the Generous||10,000,000+|
|[Name] the Charitable||1,000,000,000+|
|[Name] the Builder|
Registering your emailEdit
Registering your email to your account will give you the The Real title. You can turn this on by right-clicking on the Cape of Validation and choose "set title".
If you wrote your username on the Wall of Fame at Runefest, you were given a code to a title.
|[Name] the Philanthropist|
- The title "the Builder" was unlocked by some players on 30 October 2013 due to a glitch.
- Less than 2,000 people have the "Super Super" and "Super Supervillain" titles from the Super September event, due to some people being ranked in the top 1,000 of both Bulldog and Farmyard Rampage.
- Seasonal hiscores titles are the rarest in the entire game, as each title would only be unlocked by a maximum of 12 players due to the 12 rotations of each specific highscore.
- Wunderkind is German for "Child Prodigy" or, literally, "Wonder Child".
- If a player comes near the Mobilising Armies Command Centre, his or her title will be replaced by their Mobilising Armies rank prefix, if they have one activated. Previously, if they had no rank prefix activated, their title would vanish. After they leave the area, their title will not return, and they will have to go back to Xuan to reactivate it. Since then, if no Mobilising Armies Title is activated, the loyalty title will stay with the character. To remove a title at Mobilising Armies, simply speak to any of the rewards personnel.
- The title Duderino is most likely a reference to the film The Big Lebowski, where Jeff Bridges' character 'The Dude' at one point refers to himself by many names, one of them being El Duderino.
- Putting on and taking off any piece of the Darkmeyer outfit will cause any title you have active to disappear; it can be fixed by repeating the process. This has yet to be fixed.
- The title 'Artful Dodger' is a reference to a character of the same name from Charles Dickens' novel, "Oliver Twist".
- If one had a title that changes to your gender, there was a glitch where the players' title (like Lord) would not change to the players current gender; the players title would stay the same until you log out. This has since been fixed.
- A player's title would change to the corresponding gender when doing Fremennik Sagas.
- Player Moderators with a title are shown as Title Name.
- The title Witch King is the title given to the leader of the Ringwraiths from the Lord of the Rings series.
- The following titles: The Awesome, The Magnificent, The Undefeated, The Strange, The Divine, The Fallen and The Warrior were picked from players' suggestions that players could post in a forum thread.
- When awarded the title "of Daemonheim", players are given an empty "Task Complete" blip and the following message: You have completed the Task ' '!
- A glitch causes some players to be unable to change their titles. They can select their unlocked titles but one of the member titles will occur to be 'selected'. Which makes some titles unable to be activated. This hasn't been fixed yet.
- A workaround solution is to simply click "Display all items" in the lower left of the Titles Interface, then select the title from there.