Titles are honourifics, accolades, ranks, and other descriptions that modify a player's name as either a prefix or a suffix. Titles will appear with a player's name in public chat, when the player is right-clicked, on the forums, and on the player's adventurer's log. Titles are accessed and changed through the cusomisation interface under the "Titles" tab. Titles may be obtained in game or from Solomon's General Store.
This is a list of all titles that appear in the customisation interface
Titles of NobilityEdit
- Junior Cadet
- Vanguard of Armadyl
- Warmaster of Bandos
- The Awesome
- the Magnificent
- the Undefeated
- the Strange
- the Divine
- the Fallen
- the Warrior
- The Real
- the Thrifty
- the Handsome/Beautiful
- the Suave/Elegant
- the Skilful
- the Intimidating
- The Mysterious
- the Stylish
- The Untouchable
- The Outrageous
- the Hot
- the Wild
- The Adorable
- The Mighty
- the Tanned
- the Stuffed
- the Cabinboy/Girl
- First Mate
- Admiral of the Fleet
- High Priest/Priestess
- the Virtuous
- the Powerful
- the Boundless
- the Eternal
- the Gallant
- the Pious
- the Brave
- the Valiant
- of Daemonheim
- the Builder
- the Scrumptious
- the Forlorn
- Big Cheese
- of Armadyl
- of Bandos
- of Saradomin
- of Seren
- of Sliske
- of Zamorak
- of Zaros
- of the Godless
- Slayer of Imps
- Zilyana's Bane
- Ruler of the Tower
- Scourge of the Wild
- Master of Clay
- the Wishful
- the Generous
- the Charitable
- the Philanthropist
Solomon's General StoreEdit
Titles can be bought from Solomon's General Store using Runecoins. Members get a 10% discount on all items bought with Runecoins and are also able to purchase them with Loyalty Points. Eight of these titles depend on the gender of the player.
RuneCoins or Loyalty pointsEdit
|Lord / Lady [Name]||1,000||10||9|
|Sir / Dame [Name]||1,000||10||9|
|Duderino / Dudette [Name]||4,000||40||36|
|Baron / Baroness [Name]||10,000||100||90|
|Count / Countess [Name]||15,000||150||135|
|Overlord / Overlordess [Name]||15,000||150||135|
|Prince / Princess [Name]||15,000||150||135|
|Duke / Duchess [Name]||20,000||200||180|
Loyalty points onlyEdit
|Big Cheese [Name]||25,000|
|King / Queen [Name]||25,000|
|Emperor / Empress [Name]||30,000|
|Witch king / Witch queen [Name]||50,000|
|The Awesome [Name]||50,000|
|[Name] the Magnificent||50,000|
|[Name] the Undefeated||50,000|
|[Name] the Strange||50,000|
|[Name] the Divine||50,000|
|[Name] the Fallen||50,000|
|[Name] the Warrior||50,000|
|[Name] the Handsome / Beautiful||100||90|
|[Name] the Skilful||84||76|
|[Name] the Suave / the Elegant||80||72|
|[Name] the Hot||80||72|
|[Name] the Intimidating||68||61|
|The Untouchable [Name]||60||54|
|The Mysterious [Name]||56||50|
|[Name] the Stylish||52||47|
|The Outrageous [Name]||48||43|
|[Name] the Thrifty||Free||Free|
|Mr / Mrs [Name]||60||54|
|Master / Miss [Name]||60||54|
|Esquire / Ms [Name]||60||54|
|[Name] the Wild||80||72|
|[Name] the Tanned||80||72|
|[Name] the Adorable||60||54|
|Assassin [Name]||1,800||1,620[R 1]|
|The Mighty [Name]||1,800||1,620 [R 2]|
|Flyboy / Flygirl [Name]||1,800||1,620 [R 2]|
- [Name] the Blue
- [Name] the Red
- [Name] the Green
- [Name] the Grey
Partway through The Branches of Darkmeyer, players must create a reputation for themselves amongst the Vyrewatch, earrning themselves a title. Players who wear the full Darkmeyer disguise will have their title set to their vampyric title. Vampyric titles are kept intact on free-to-play worlds, as long as the disguise is on.
|25-49%||Vyre Grunt [Name]|
|100%||Vyrelord / Vyrelady [Name]|
After completing Stolen Hearts, members can return to Khnum in the Draynor jail to receive one of four thief titles. The initial thief title is determined from the answers to Khnum's questions during Stolen Hearts, but Khnum will assign any title afterwards.
|Artful Dodger [Name]|
|[Name] the Enforcer|
|[Name] the Swindler|
Completing The Death of Chivalry unlocks four titles.
|[Name] the Gallant|
|[Name] the Pious|
|[Name] the Brave|
|[Name] the Valiant|
The World WakesEdit
- Pontifex [Name]
- Legatus [Name]
Fate of the GodsEdit
Defeating all of the nihil while they are attacking you directly will unlock the title [Name] the Annihilator.
Activities and gameplayEdit
Mobilising Armies ranksEdit
Playing Mobilising Armies and increasing your rank will earn a title based on your score. Prior to 31 August 2011, Mobilising Armies titles would only show up near the Mobilising Armies Command centre.
|1–99||Junior Cadet [Name]|
Playing Player-owned ports, titles are unlocked by increasing your port score (found in your captain's log). In the captain's log, the First Mate title is referenced as First Officer. Before 4 March 2014, the "Admiral of the Fleet" title was "Fleet Admiral", and its requirement was a port score of 3,000. This change was noted in the 3 March Patch Notes.
|Score to unlock||Title unlocked|
|1||[Name] the Cabin Boy / the Cabin Girl|
|800||First Mate [Name]|
|3,500||Admiral of the Fleet [Name]|
|[Name] the Redundant||12|
|Everyone attack [Name]||30|
|[Name] the Idiot||30|
|Sir Lame [Name]||30|
|[Name] the Flamboyant||30|
|[Name] was punished.||30|
|[Name] ... you fail||30|
|[Name] ate dirt||30|
|[Name] the Respawner||30|
|[Name] the Fail Magnet||30|
|[Name] was terminated||30|
|[Name] ? Who?||30|
By declaring your support to a God Emissary, you can use a title aligned to a specific god. Only one of these titles can be available at a time; however, allegiance can be changed freely.
|[Name] of Armadyl|
|[Name] of Bandos|
|[Name] of Saradomin|
|[Name] of Seren|
|[Name] of Sliske|
|[Name] of Zamorak|
|[Name] of Zaros|
|[Name] of the Godless|
Completing all 60 floors in hard mode will unlock the title [Name] of Daemonheim.
Holiday and SeasonalEdit
Completing Turkey Protest unlocked the title [Name] the Stuffed.
Completing A Stray In A Manger unlocked the title Santa [Name].
By participating in the Gielinor Games, reward points could be earned to purchase the title Athlete [Name]. It cost 5500 points (500 + 5,000 to unlock the golden tier), and was later made available for 5,000 Loyalty points.
Battle of LumbridgeEdit
These titles were available by participating in the Battle of Lumbridge.
|[Name] the Virtuous|
|[Name] the Powerful|
|[Name] the Boundless|
|[Name] the Eternal|
|Acolyte [Name]||Acolyte [Name]|
|High Priest / High Priestess [Name]||High Priest / High Priestess [Name]|
|Hierophant [Name]||Hierophant [Name]|
Completing 10 Super September challenges unlocked two titles:
Placing in the top 1,000 of either Super September hiscore unlocked 2 titles. While there were a total of 2,000 available slots, only 1,962 players earned these titles, as some players were eligible in both of the hiscores.
|Super Super [Name]|
|Super Supervillain [Name]|
Placing first in a Seasonal HiScores event unlocks a unique title:
|[Name] Zilyana's Bane||Solo Zilyana Kills|
|[Name] Ruler of the Tower||Dominion Tower: Endurance Mode|
|[Name] Scourge of the Wild||Wilderness PVP Kills|
|[Name] Master of Clay||Stealing Creation Reward Points|
|[Name] Slayer of Imps||Red Imp Kills|
|[Name] Chroniclator||Chronicle Fragments Offered|
|[Name] Slapsaroth||Fun Weapon Damage to K'ril|
|[Name] Scion of Viggora||Slayer Tower Kills|
|Piggy [Name]||Life Points Healed|
Well of GoodwillEdit
Donating to the Well of Goodwill can earn a player up to 3 titles based on how much total value the player has donated in coins. When donating items, their base value on the Grand Exchange is used. Donating ten bonds will unlock the title "the Generous".
|[Name] the Wishful||1+|
|[Name] the Generous||10,000,000+|
|[Name] the Charitable||1,000,000,000+|
The Bird and the BeastEdit
By participating in The Bird and the Beast, players could randomly unlock a title from their faction:
|[Name], Vanguard of Armadyl|
|[Name], Warmaster of Bandos|
|Scout [Name]||Grunt [Name]|
|Wingman [Name]||Soldier [Name]|
|Wingleader [Name]||Veteran [Name]|
Valentine's Day promotion 2014Edit
Filling a Box of Valentine chocolates with 2 of each chocolate rewarded the titles [Name] the Scrumptious and [Name] the Forlorn.
Registering your emailEdit
Registering your email to your account will unlock the The Real [Name]. It can be toggled with the Cape of Validation.
Players who signed their username on the Wall of Fame at RuneFest 2013 were given a code to unlock the title [Name] the Philanthropist.
- Seasonal hiscores titles are only available to a maximum of 12 players due to the 12 rotations of each specific highscore.
- Wunderkind is German for "Child Prodigy" or, literally, "Wonder Child".
- If a player comes near the Mobilising Armies Command Centre, his or her title will be replaced by their Mobilising Armies rank prefix, if they have one activated. Previously, if they had no rank prefix activated, their title would vanish. After they leave the area, their title will not return, and they will have to go back to Xuan to reactivate it. Since then, if no Mobilising Armies Title is activated, the loyalty title will stay with the character. To remove a title at Mobilising Armies, simply speak to any of the rewards personnel.
- The title Duderino is a reference to The Big Lebowski.
- Putting on and taking off any piece of the Darkmeyer outfit will cause any title you have active to disappear; it can be fixed by repeating the process. This has yet to be fixed.
- The title 'Artful Dodger' is a reference to a character of the same name from Charles Dickens' novel, Oliver Twist.
- If one had a title that changes to your gender, there was a glitch where the players' title (like Lord) would not change to the players current gender; the players title would stay the same until you log out. This has since been fixed.
- A player's title would change to the corresponding gender when doing Fremennik Sagas.
- Player Moderators with a title are shown as Title Name.
- The title Witch King is the title given to the leader of the Ringwraiths from the Lord of the Rings.
- The Awesome, The Magnificent, The Undefeated, The Strange, The Divine, The Fallen, and The Warrior are all titles taken from players' suggestions in a forum thread.
- A glitch causes some players to be unable to change their titles. They can select their unlocked titles but one of the member titles will occur to be 'selected'. Which makes some titles unable to be activated. This hasn't been fixed yet.
- A workaround solution is to simply click "Display all items" in the lower left of the Titles Interface, then select the title from there.
- There was a glitch that allowed players to use titles they had not yet unlocked by selecting it, selecting a title they had unlocked, and quickly clicking the "Activate" button.
- According to Mod Jack, the cost of adding new titles is high versus other content.
- The Piggy title is a reference to Bill and Ted.