Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Ore||Tin ore (51 coins)|
|This rock contains tin.|
- Dwarven Mine - 10 rocks
- South-west Varrock mining site - 8 rocks
- South-east Varrock mining site - 6 rocks
- Barbarian Village mining site - 5 rocks
- Lumbridge Swamp training mining site - 5 rocks
- Edgeville dungeon mine - 2 rocks
- Rimmington mining site - 2 rocks
- Al Kharid mining site - 1 rocks
- Abandoned Mine - 12 rocks
- Jatizso mine - 11 rocks
- Falador mining site - 6 rocks (closest rocks to a bank with the Falador Wall agility shortcut.)
- Keldagrim south-west mine - 5 rocks
- Fight Arena mining site - 5 rocks
- Desert Mining Camp surface mine - 4 rocks
- Desert Mining Camp underground mine - 4 rocks
- Piscatoris mining site - 2 rocks
- Port Khazard mining site - 2 rocks
Tin ore, like all other mined rocks, respawns at a rate indirectly proportional to the number of people in the rock's RuneScape world. If the world is empty, the ore respawns in 4 seconds; if it is full (with 2000 players), it respawns in 2 seconds. Thus the respawn rate of tin ore is
where x is the number of players in the world.
A table of respawn rates is given below.
|Respawn time||4.0 s||3.8 s||3.6 s||3.4 s||3.2 s||3.0 s||2.8 s||2.6 s||2.4 s||2.2 s||2.0 s|
Tin ore has the same respawn rate as copper ore.