|Role||Senior Game Designer|
Tim Fletcher, also known as Mod Jack, is a senior game designer at Jagex.
Before becoming a game designer, Tim worked as a content developer. He is best known for his work on the story of the Second Age and the demon race. Updates he designed include the Troll Warzone, the Clan Camp and Citadels, the Order of Ascension and the pitched Mining, Smithing and Construction reworks. He has also written the dialogue for Ocellus. Tim is also known for his comic about the Second Age, called The Empty Throne, which he has been releasing to public.
- Gunnar's Ground
- Rated Clan Wars
- Mahjarrat Memories
- RuneMetrics (with Helen, Rascasse)
- Loarnab and Mahjarrat narrative in Dimension of Disaster
- Troll Warzone
- Clan Citadels
- Monastery of Ascension
- Barbarian Assault (second rework)
- Broken Home
- The Mighty Fall (with Timbo)
- Gower Quest (with Moltare, Paul, Andrew)
- Mining and Smithing rework