Tiers are a game mechanic used in Dungeoneering to allow players to easily identify the relative strengths of different types of items in Daemonheim. They are ordered numerically (Tier 1 being the weakest and Tier 11 the strongest). Free players only have access to the first 5 tiers.
List of tiersEdit
- ^ These prefixes are used for ores, bars, pickaxes, hatchets, melee weapons and armour, and arrows.
- ^ The leather prefixes are used for Bovimastyxes, the hides they drop, Summoning torn bags, and ranged equipment.
- ^ The wood prefixes are used for trees, branches, ranged shortbows and longbows, and un-imbued magical staves.
- ^ These prefixes are also used for magical robes, and the cloth used to craft them.
- ^ For more information on Summoning tiers, see Dungeoneering/Summoning.
- ^ Tier 11 items cannot be made by players and are only obtainable as drops from boss monsters. Tier 11 items have extremely high alchemy values compared to their Tier 10 counterparts, but one may not cast alchemy on bound Tier 11 arrows.