|Release date||15 July 2009 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price|| 3 coins|
|Examine|| It helps you count things |
It's storing a number for you.
Tickers were released on 15 July 2009 and can be bought from Faruq in Al-Kharid. Tickers may be "ticked" up to 1000 times. The next tick will reset the Ticker back to 0 and start counting again. Tickers may be helpful for remembering numbers, in minigames, or in other RuneScape activities. Tickers have 3 options: Tick, Read, and Advanced. When you select to tick the ticker, the ticker will add one tick to the total ticks in the ticker. When a player selects read, it will say: The ticker is currently at (number of ticks). The advanced option opens up a menu that has the options of: "Read the ticker result to my friends chat channel members", which will announce the amount of ticks in the ticker to the friends chat that you are currently in, and "Reset ticker", which when selected, will reset the amount of ticks stored in the ticker to zero. The ticker only has the Advanced option if it is storing a number.
Please note, when the Ticker is activated, the ticker can no longer be stored in your bank until it is reset.
Usefulness out of Clan useEdit
- Counting rats if trying to obtain the cat training medal for the Varrock Tasks.
- Counting the number of kills/trip if fighting monsters.
- For Statistical purposes (e.g. for every 1000 kills, I got x uncut diamond drops, although this would require 2 tickers).
- As a motivational aid, (e.g. for skilling, tick once every 'load').
- If you tick the ticker while climbing up the slope in the Wilderness Agility Course it will say "you can't reach that."
|Hide & Seek|