thrown damage. These weapons will have extra accuracy to monsters with a specific weakness to thrown weapons, and slightly less accuracy to monsters with any ranged weakness. As with all ranged weapons, thrown weapons are moderately effective against monsters that are weak to magic, and ineffective against monsters weak to melee.
List of current thrown weaponsEdit
- Main-hand Darts
- Off-hand Darts
- Main-hand Throwing knives
- Off-hand throwing knives
- Off-hand throwing axes
- Holy water
- Grey chinchompas
- Red chinchompas
- Mechanised chinchompa
- Blisterwood stake (Off-hand)
- Crystal chakram (Off-hand)
- Attuned crystal chakram (Off-hand)
- Sunspear (ranged)
- Shadow glaive (Off-hand shadow glaive)
- In this table darts have been taken as the ordering principle, but it's the 'kind' make the stats. Therefore: 'Weapon kind' basically means 'Weapon metal'. (However, there are thrown weapons that aren't made of metal, like: Sagaies, Bolas and Blisterwood stakes.)
- This means, for example: Bronze darts have identical stats to Bronze knives; the same goes for the Off-hand version of the same kind/metal.
- Bronze throwing axes have higher stats, but lower speed, making the damage over time the same.
- Two-handed thrown weapons (mostly Javelins, unless they're not made from metal, like Chinchompas) have even more damage, but are slower again; these thrown weapons are shown in the last column.
|Bronze dart (Off-hand)||1||150||48||24||74|
|Iron dart (Off-hand)||10||202||96||48||149|
|Steel dart (Off-hand)||20||316||192||96||298|
|Corrupt morrigan's throwing axe||20||316||250||-||245|
|Black dart (Off-hand)||25||381||240||120||360|
|Mithril dart (Off-hand)||30||454||288||144||447|
|Adamant dart (Off-hand)||40||628||384||198||596|
|Rune dart (Off-hand)||50||850||480||240||745|
|Dragon dart (Off-hand)||60||1132||576||288||864|
|Blisterwood stakes (Off-hand)||70||1486||672||336||1008|
|Morrigan's throwing axe||78||1829||955||-||1162|
|Death Lotus dart(Off-hand)||85||2178||816||408||-|
- ^ In addition to these stats javelins also have a 1% critical hit chance, Corrupt morrigan's throwing axe do not have this addition critical hit chance, however these are 1-handed and the javelin's are not while the damage is the same.
- ^ Bolas binds the target rather than doing damage to it. For more information, read the page.
- ^ a b In addition to these stats Morrigan's throwing axes and javelins also have a 1% critical hit chance.