|Start point||Erjolf, who can be found north-east of Rellekka, at a cave entrance halfway up the snow-covered mountain path|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (30-45 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Erjolf on the mountain Northeast of Rellekka. (Chat Option 1)
- Follow him into the cave.
- Click on the rock near him to cross the river.
- Enter the Cave.
- Talk to Erjolf.
- Ask him about his progress and offer to help. (2-2-2)
Rafts of FireEdit
- Take some driftwood and use a knife on it.
- The cave is navigable by jumping on the flat rocks. Use a spade on a mound of snow by each cave water exit to block the east, west, and south streams. Use the spade again to unblock the streams. The lit rafts will melt the icicles when pushed near them.
- Below is a table to help complete the room.
- Talk to Erjolf. (2-1)
The Monster in IceEdit
- Exit the cave, climb down the mountain and go North across the peninsula.
- Climb the steps and go North until the Natural historian is seen. Talk to him.
- Describe the monster by saying the following:
- 1)It's yellow.
- 2)It has four arms.
- 3)It has no legs, like a snail.
- 4)It has spikes, which run down its spine.
- 5)It has a spiky tail, with vicious spines.
- 6)It has pincers, like a crab.
- Ask him more about the creature.
- Go North of Pollnivneach to a sand pile.
- Dig the sand pile.
- After Ali the Wise speaks, talk to him again and ask about the Muspah (3-3-3-3-4).
The Muspah's True FormEdit
- Head back to the muspah cave.
- Cross the raft bridge and right-click the ice block and click "bore sapphires" then enchant the sapphires.
- Take the cut sapphires or else more will have to be obtained.
- Talk to the Muspah and offer him your help.
- Talk to Erjolf just outside the chamber.
- Go to the Northwestern corner of the Rellekka Hunter area.
- Click on the log and make a canoe.
- Travel on the canoe.
- Enter the cavern.
- Go South and talk to Jhallan.
- Go to the south-western corner of the cave.
- At the end of the path, talk to Jhallan.
- Bore the sapphires around him and enchant them.
- Exit the cave and take the canoe back.
- Talk to Erjolf.
- Quest complete!
|Part 1 of the Mysteries of the Mahjarrat • Related to the Fremennik quest series • Related to the Desert quest series|