|Release date||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Hidden until unlocked|
The last raven spawned 6 days ago on 13 October 2017. The next raven will spawn on 26 October 2017 in 7 days. (wrong?)
When the title is unlocked the following can be experienced while having the title active:
- Additional dialogue with Baxtorian during The Light Within.
- Bran appears on Tarddiad during and after The Light Within.
- After defeating the Memory of Nomad the player will unlock the Ravensworn cape.
- A 'Ravensworn handshake' option while interrogating Legio Septimus during Nomad's Elegy.
- Additional dialogue with the Dragonkin guard during Kindred Spirits.
This title changes according to the language of the server on which RuneScape is played, as shown below:
|German||[Name] von den Raben|
|French||[Name] le Seigneur des corbeaux / la Dame des corbeaux|
|Portuguese||[Name] o Senhor dos Corvos / a Senhora dos Corvos|
- Because the ravens only appear every 13 days (the first appearing on 4 October 2014), it was not possible to obtain the Ravensworn title before 9 March 2015.
- The method of unlocking the title is themed around the number 13: the ravens spawn every 13 days, 13 of them need to be spotted, and the Ravensworn is 13 letters long. Ravens initially only appeared for 13 hours, but was later changed to 23 hours, and again to 24 hours.
- Upon release, ravens were able to be spotted multiple times in a quick succession, allowing players to unlock the title prematurely. This was later patched, and players who abused the bug had their progress towards the title reset. Players who did have their title progress reset were presented with the following message: Your Ravensworn title has been removed. You will need to find the right number of ravens to unlock it.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 6 October 2014. Mod Raven: "As promised, the title solution: Every 13 days a raven will spawn somewhere in Prifddinas for 13 hours. Spot it and it vanishes."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 4 October 2014. Mod Raven: "I will look into getting the title reset for those who used the bug."