- Speak to King Bolren in the Tree Gnome Village.
- Squeeze through the loose railing to the west.
- Climb down ladder to the east.
- If you no longer have a key from the Waterfall Quest, go to the east side of the cave and search the off-colour crates to get one.
- Go to the west side of the cave, use the key on the northern gate.
- Search the chest to obtain crystalline disks. Drop trick works to obtain more or repeatedly clicking on the chest before it closes gives multiple batches of discs without the need to drop.
- Go back through the gate and speak to Golrie.
- Go to the eastern part of the cave and crawl through the tunnel.
- Push the monolith north.
- Search chest to obtain more crystalline disks.
- Go to the next set of monoliths and push the south-western one north.
- Push the north-west monolith east.
- Search both chests to the north (requires 56 ).
- Push the small monolith south.
- Push the north west monolith west.
- If you have a crystal saw instead of the small crystal seed, right-click revert-crystal on the singing bowl.
- Right-click sing-glass on the singing bowl to transform the seed into a crystal chime.
- Open the mahogany chest, then search it to obtain the strongroom key.
- Push the south-east monolith west and open the western gate.
- Read the lectern (Chapter 1). Doing so unlocks a music track.
- Referencing the table below, insert discs on the left side of the machine to equal the values on the right side.
Below is the value of each shape:
- Climb to the 1st floor[UK] of the Grand Tree.
- Talk to Gianne Jnr in the north-west corner.
- Teleport to Castle Wars and head south-west, travelling west along the southern wall until you reach a bridge crossing a river.
- Alternatively, you can use the fairy ring code BKP and head north-west.
- Just north-east of the bridge, grapple the tree to cross the river.
- Talk to Longramble.
- Head north and talk to the dying spirit tree.
- After the cutscene, use the crystal chime on the spirit tree, or ring the crystal chime when next to the spirit tree.
- Go west into the large sewer entrance.
- Travel through the dungeon until you reach a room with 4 doors, 2 warped tortoises, and a pit in the centre.
- Running through the tar will turn your run off - simply turn it back on.
- Enter the east room and kill the 3 warped terrorbirds.
- Peek through the hatch door on the east side of the room.
- Persons with sensitivity to light, seizures, or other ailments concerning flashing lights should be cautious during the escape scene (about 3–4 minutes). Recommended to hold spacebar and look away.
- You must watch the cutscene. In the event you cancel it, simply re-enter the room.
- Speak to Hazelmere.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked