The Mysterious Adventurer is a book which can be read from Jorral's bookcase in the Outpost, after finishing the Making History quest. It describes an adventurer - which happens to be you - and lists selected achievements which refer to various quests.
The book cannot be taken from the bookcase.
The book mentions in 10 pages the following quests, respectively:
- Demon Slayer
- The Restless Ghost
- Cook's Assistant
- Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Between a Rock...
- Sheep Shearer (even though it was later changed to a miniquest)
- Black Knights' Fortress
- Ernest the Chicken
- Fishing Contest
- Gertrude's Cat
- Nomad's Requiem
- A Void Dance
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Legends' Quest
- Desert Treasure
- Zogre Flesh Eaters
- Garden of Tranquillity
- Blood Runs Deep
Word is spreading of a brave and intelligent adventurer who goes by the name '[Player]', he/she has talked to a great many people, helping solve problems and improving their lives.
The list of achievements include:
- Confronting the demon Delrith with the sword Silverlight.
- Returning the skull of a ghost so that he may rest in peace.
- Collecting ingredients for the chef in Lumbridge to make a cake.
- Helping Dr Fenkenstrain create a monster.
- Being launched from a cannon wearing a gold helm just to help an old dwarf.
- Meddling with a Mourner's soup in West Ardougne.
- Shearing many sheep to help Fred the Farmer.
- Sabotaging the plans of the black knights with just a cabbage!
- Turning a chicken called Ernest into a man.
- Participating in the fishing contest at Hemenster and winning the prize.
- Searching for a lost cat and returning its kitten.
- Defeating the incredible threat of Nomad.
- Helping the Void Knights and deciding the fate of the Wizard Grayzag.
- Tracking down and actually touching Guthix's prized stone of power.
- Getting initiated into the elitist Legend's Guild.
- Fighting incredibly dangerous sea creatures at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony.
- Uncovering an ancient magic spellbook in the heart of the desert.
- Vanquishing a zombie disease affecting deadly ogres.
- Making a beautiful, regal quality garden for the Queen of Varrock.
- Charming all of the rats in Port Sarim!
- Battling against the fearsome Dagannoth alongside the Fremennik.
The list goes on, so we can see that [Player] is destined for great things for which RuneScape should be truly grateful!