Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mysterious Adventurer is a book which can be read from Jorral's bookcase in the Outpost, after finishing the Making History quest. It describes an adventurer - which happens to be you - and lists selected achievements which refer to various quests.
The book cannot be taken from the bookcase.
The book mentions in 10 pages the following quests, respectively:
- Demon Slayer
- The Restless Ghost
- Cook's Assistant
- Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Between a Rock...
- Sheep Shearer (even though it was later changed to a miniquest)
- Black Knights' Fortress
- Ernest the Chicken
- Fishing Contest
- Gertrude's Cat
- Nomad's Requiem
- A Void Dance
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Legends' Quest
- Desert Treasure
- Zogre Flesh Eaters
- Garden of Tranquillity
- Blood Runs Deep
Word is spreading of a brave and intelligent adventurer who goes by the name '[Player]', he/she has talked to a great many people, helping solve problems and improving their lives.
The list of achievements include:
- Confronting the demon Delrith with the sword Silverlight.
- Returning the skull of a ghost so that he may rest in peace.
- Collecting ingredients for the chef in Lumbridge to make a cake.
- Helping Dr Fenkenstrain create a monster.
- Being launched from a cannon wearing a gold helm just to help an old dwarf.
- Meddling with a Mourner's soup in West Ardougne.
- Shearing many sheep to help Fred the Farmer.
- Sabotaging the plans of the black knights with just a cabbage!
- Turning a chicken called Ernest into a man.
- Participating in the fishing contest at Hemenster and winning the prize.
- Searching for a lost cat and returning its kitten.
- Defeating the incredible threat of Nomad.
- Helping the Void Knights and deciding the fate of the Wizard Grayzag.
- Tracking down and actually touching Guthix's prized stone of power.
- Getting initiated into the elitist Legend's Guild.
- Uncovering an ancient magic spellbook in the heart of the desert.
- Vanquishing a zombie disease affecting deadly ogres.
- Making a beautiful, real quality garden for the Queen of Varrock.
- Charming all of the rats in Port Sarim!
- Battling against the fearsome Dagannoth alongside the Fremennik.
The list goes on, so we can see that [Player] is destined for great things for which RuneScape should be truly grateful!