The Lost Toys is a miniquest that was released on 11 April 2016, ahead of the launch of River of Blood. Players must have completed In Search of the Myreque to begin the event by speaking to Lex who is located in the Hair of the Dog inn in Canifis. The player hunts for 13 plushies lost throughout Morytania. Completion of quests in the Myreque quest series is recommended, as some of the toys are located in areas used in the quests. Players receive a shiny columbarium key for each plushie that they find and squeeze and a cosmetic vampyre plushie override for finding all 13 toys. Finding all toys is a requirement for obtaining the completionist cape.
Upon returning all the plushies to Lex, he reveals himself as Lord Alexei Jovkai, which does not surprise the player. Alexei rewards the player with the Draccles plushie, a magical off-hand weapon and an override of the same item.
Recommended teleport itemsEdit
- Ring of slaying (teleports to Slayer Tower/fairy ring)
- Games necklace
- Drakan's medallion
- Boss portal set to Araxxi/Araxxor
- Wicked hood or Blood altar teleport
- Invitation box (teleports near Paterdomus)
- Tokkul-Zo (quick access to Fairy Ring)
|Mr Bitey||Ummm, I think I might have lost a plushie in a prison cell.||On the 2ndUK] of the floor[Paterdomus, in a bed behind the bars.||N/A|
|Fangs||Umm, I'm sure I lost one deep in the Haunted Woods.||South-west of the fairy ring (code ALQ) in the Haunted Woods, being held by a skeleton.|
|Mr Puddles||Ooh yuck - that place with the spiders. I ran away fast!||Inside the Araxyte Hive, near the entrance to the fight with Araxxor.|
|Count Snugula||Umm, I might have dropped one in a hidden library somewhere.||Under the Paterdomus, climb down the trapdoor near Drezel or Ivan storm. The plushie is on the top shelf of a book shelf.|
|Drakemon||Umm, the next one I lost was near a tree with a big hole in it.||In The Hollows, in a group of mushrooms just south of the entrance to the caves, east of the large tree near Curpile Fyod. Nearest teleport is Canifis lodestone.|
|Blushie||Umm, I think I lost one in a secret hideout.||On a chair in the Myreque Hideout in Burgh de Rott.|
|Draccles||Umm, there was a tomb nearby when I lost the next one.||On a rock near Ivandis Seergaze's tomb in the Meiyerditch Laboratories. Fairy ring (code DLS), then through three cave entrances: south, north, then northeast.|
|Vamplushie||Umm, I remember being in a mine one time.||In a broken minecart in the south-west corner of the Meiyerditch mine.|
|Scare Bear||Umm, the next one I lost on a wall somewhere.|| At the very end of the top of the wall around Darkmeyer, north of Drakan's castle, just east of the north sketch location for Darkness of Hallowvale. Take the boat from Burgh de Rott to Meiyerditch and travel north along the wall to reach the wall around Darkmeyer.
Go north until you reach a ladder, climb down it and search the wall on the east and the open the barricade in the northern wall. Climb up the next ladder, then climb up the next ladder again, and climb down the next ladder. Climb the ladder just south of castle Drakan, then follow the wall around until you find the plushie.
|Heartless||Umm, I lost one in an underground laboratory somewhere.||In a broken range in the normal bloodveld chamber in the Meiyerditch Laboratories.|
|My Little Vanstrom||Umm, there was loads of blood near where I lost the last one!||In a coffin, just west of the Blood Altar.|
|Vlad the Embracer||Umm, there was a carpeted cave I remember - I might have lost one there.||Sitting on the edge of the blood pool in Drakan's tomb under Burgh de Rott. Partial completion of The Branches of Darkmeyer required.|
|Booboo||Umm, I lost one in a graveyard, I think.||In a swamp tree just west of the mausoleum in the Icyene graveyard. The Lord of Vampyrium quest must only be started to get to the graveyard. Teleport to Burgh de Rott and board the boat on the south shore.|
Requires Drakan's medallion, the Invitation Box, a charged wicked hood, and assumes completion of the Myreque quest series up to The Lord of Vampyrium. Although you can follow Lex's clue order, you are not required to. You can collect all 13 toys in any order you like after you've agreed to help Lex. This route takes you to all 13 in the least amount of time.
- Start by teleporting to the Canifis lodestone. Run to the Hair of the Dog inn and speak to Lex. Agree to help him find the 13 toys.
- Run west to Paterdomus. Enter through the door and go down the trapdoor next to Drezel (or Ivan Strom). Collect Count Snugula, on the top shelf of a bookcase in the back corner of this downstairs room. You may need to reclaim the Temple library key from Drezel and use it on the slot in the eastern wall.
- Open the Invitation Box to teleport to the Empyrean Citadel, then open it again to the area west of Paterdomus. Head east into the temple and make your way up to the top floor. In a bed in the jail cell is Mr Bitey.
- Teleport back to the Canifis lodestone and head south-east, or go to the fairy ring alq and run south-west. Directly to the south-west of the fairy ring in the haunted woods is Fangs, being held by a skeleton.
- Run east going south of Port Phasmatys to enter the Araxyte Hive. Mr Puddles is stuck in a web on the eastern wall, just before the webbed entrance.
- Teleport back to the Canifis lodestone. Run south of the inn and go down the trapdoor. Run to the southern end of the tunnel and exit the cave via the wooden doors. Drakemon is hidden in the mushrooms on the east of the hollowed tree on the other side of the cave entrance.
- Re-enter the tunnel, run back north through the tunnel and take the northernmost cave entrance, which leads to Ivandis' tomb. In this cave on a rock northwest of the tomb is Draccles.
- If you have a Wicked hood, directly teleport to the blood altar. Otherwise, if you have 65 agility, exit using the south tunnel in Ivandis' tomb room and continue running east along this tunnel, past the agility shortcut, to the blood altar. If you do not have either of these, teleport to Meiyerditch Laboratories using Drakan's medallion and head to the blood altar. My Little Vanstrom is in a coffin just west of the altar.
- In the caves, run south and then east along the tunnel before heading south into a room of mutated bloodveld and finally west into the bloodveld chamber. Heartless is in the cooking range on the northern wall.
- Teleport with the medallion to the Meiyerditch Laboratories, or run along the tunnel east then south through the loop into the Meiyerditch Laboratories basement and go upstairs. Make your way into the Meiyerditch streets through the tapestry, then run north-west to the ladder entrance to the Meiyerditch mine. Vamplushie is in the south-west corner of the mine on a tipped over minecart.
- Use Drakan's medallion to teleport to Burgh de Rott. Go down the hole north-east of you into Drakan's tomb. Vlad the Embracer is on the eastern edge of the pool of blood.
- Climb back up the rope, and run north to the Myreque Hideout (The house with the broken down wall and trapdoor). Blushie is on a chair downstairs in the inn.
- Teleport with the medallion again to Burgh de Rott, run south-east to the boat. Take the boat to the Icyene graveyard. Booboo is in the large swamp tree just west of the mausoleum entrance.
- Take the boat back to Burgh de Rott, then take it to Meiyerditch. Run north along the wall while staying on the western edge of the city. You will need to climb up and down a few ladders, and through a barrier, until you reach the walls surrounding Darkmeyer. Continue running around the castle until you are on the north side of the castle. Scare Bear is at the east end of the north wall.
- The title is a reference to a vampire movie called 'The Lost Boys', made in 1987.
- If the player hasn't started The Lord of Vampyrium yet and asks Lex where he might have left another plushie after having gathered all the others Lex says he can't remember. This changes when the player has started the quest.
The Lost Toys
|Lores and Histories||