|Also called||Myreque VI|
|Release date||14 September 2015 (Update)|
The Lord of Vampyrium is the sixth instalment in the Myreque quest series. It was released on 14 September 2015 based on the results of a dragonstone Player Power poll, wherein it beat a quest about Daemonheim and floor 61 by 20,602 votes. The quest is of master difficulty, and involves the infiltration of Castle Drakan by the Myreque. It also features a battle with Lord Drakan himself, and the special talents of Ivan Strom, hinted at throughout the series, will be important.
In an act unseen in living memory, Lord Drakan has appeared in public – an opportunity that the Myreque can't pass up.
This is their chance to take down the biggest of bads, and they need your help. Infiltrate Darkmeyer once again, and bring a blisterwood-tipped end to Drakan's reign of terror...if you can.
|Start point||Vanescula Drakan near Burgh de Rott|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Long (~3 hours 57 minutes)|
None of the following skills can be boosted
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Reuniting with SafalaanEdit
Talk to Vanescula Drakan, who is located south-east of Burgh de Rott near the docks that can be used to travel to Meiyerditch, to begin the quest. A quick way to reach her is by teleporting with Drakan's medallion and running a bit south-east until you reach the wooden pier. She'll appear once you get close enough to the quest start area.
She will explain that she has something urgent to say to you and The Myreque, which may possibly relate to the missing citizens of Burgh de Rott. She will then request that you ask Safalaan to return to Meiyerditch, who is at an icyene graveyard that she cannot travel to.
Board the nearby boat and select the option to travel to the icyene graveyard. Once there, talk to Safalaan. He will not go to Meiyerditch until he has opened the crypt of his parents, King Ascertes and Queen Efaritay, and paid his respects to them. Solve the puzzle to remove the vampyric seal barring entrance to the crypt. Rotate the concentric rings of the puzzle so that their markings join up - a ring's markings will change from red to blue when it is positioned correctly.
Once the crypt door has been opened, inspect the statue of Queen Efaritay to obtain Efaritay's pendant. Talk to Safalaan again to give him the pendant, he will thank you and depart for the Myreque Hideout.
Gathering of the MyrequeEdit
Teleport to the Myreque hideout by using the "Meiyerditch" teleport option on Drakan's medallion. Enter the room at the centre of the hideout to begin a cutscene.
Talk to Safalaan, who is found with Vanescula and Veliaf Hurtz at the northern end of the hideout. Veliaf will make the player his lieutenant, awarding them the title "of the Myreque". Vanescula will explain that her brother, Lord Drakan, has been angered by the group's successes over him and plans to return; she will ask the group to kill Lord Drakan while he calls for a gathering of the true-borns of Vampyrium, although he is unaware of the details behind the deaths of Ranis Drakan and Vanstrom Klause. The player must prepare to fight Lord Drakan and then meet Vanescula's group in Darkmeyer, outside the castle gate.
Teleport to Darkmeyer and go to the blisterwood tree, within the Arboretum. The Myreque will appear. You now have the ability to create dual-wield blisterwood weapons (sickles, off-hand sickles, stake-thrower crossbows, wands, and orbs). Talk to Veliaf to learn how to craft them and to find out more about the group's plan. He will ask the player to get vampyre disguises for the Myreque.
Leave the Arboretum and travel west to the city wall to find a group of vyrewatch that includes Overwatch Mornid and Vanescula. Talk to Mornid to ask her about vyrewatch uniforms and she will tell you that there are some uniforms stored at Vanstrom's house. Go through two metal doors into the large house (Vanstrom's former mansion) south-east of the vampyres and search the Vyrewatch crate to obtain Vyrewatch uniforms. Return to Veliaf and talk to him. He will take the uniforms, giving the player one of these House Drakan outfits. Click "yes" to proceed with the quest when ready. Veliaf will ask the player to inform Vanescula that the Myreque are ready.
Gaining reputation in Castle DrakanEdit
Bank all items other than the Darkmeyer outfit, House Drakan outfit, Drakan medallion, runes, Ivandis flail, and blisterwood weapons and ammo (food is not allowed at this point). The weapons you bring must be in your inventory; you cannot proceed if you are wielding them. Speak to Vanescula while having the House Drakan outfit equipped to enter the gate to Castle Drakan. Vanescula and Mornid will fly the player and Safalaan to the top of the castle. Vanescula instructs the player to increase their status with the true-born nobles. Complete the following to gain the maximum amount of status:
- Talk to Lady Nadezhda Shadum about one of the werewolves in her pack, suggest that she humiliates the wolf (20 status).
- Talk to Lord Alexei Jovkai about hors d'oeuvre, suggest that he tries the Defiant old man (20 status).
- Talk to Lord Mischa Myrmel about his personal tithe, suggest that he shows the blood tithe mercy (20 status).
- Shoo all three bats (15 status each).
After doing these activities talk to Vanescula again.
The central trapdoor will open to reveal a portal, and Lord Drakan will emerge. He decrees that he shall lead the vampyres back to the promised land of Vampyrium. Lord Drakan will then ask to speak to the player: choose any of the responses to continue with the quest and gain status with Lord Drakan. Drakan will then state that he knows that the player is a human; choose whether to spring the trap or call the retreat. Regardless of the choice made, a cutscene will occur, where Drakan learns of Safalaan's heritage, claims that the person who killed his father is amongst his allies, and Safalaan activating his icyenic powers. A second will show the player and the rest of the Myreque being caught, dragged, and put into prison cells.
- If you spam-click Drakan trying to attack him, you may trigger "Talk to Drakan" in the beginning of the cut-scene. This will terminate the cut-scene and send you to your respawn point in the arboretum. The same applies if you walk during the cut-scene.
Escaping Drakan's cellsEdit
Leave the cell and open the other 5 cell doors within the area to free the Myreque members. Each door will damage the player for 10% of their maximum life points. After freeing all the Myreque members, the portcullis leading to the next chamber will open. Enter the chamber and free Vanescula and Mornid by unlocking the seal that is causing them to be trapped in the bloodletters. As with the earlier crypt door puzzle, the player must rotate the concentric rings of the puzzle so that their markings join up. In this puzzle rotating a ring causes the smaller, adjacent ring to rotate as well. Rotating the centre ring causes the outer ring to rotate as well. Players can talk to Polmafi Ferdygris to reset the puzzle. Start from the outside and work your way in.
After freeing the vampyres, the next portcullis will open. Enter the next chamber and talk to Safalaan. He will tell the player about a mysterious prisoner who has been trapped beneath the dungeon floor by Lord Drakan. Go up the stairs and leave using the dungeon exit. Veliaf asks the player to explore the area.
Go into the room on the eastern side of the corridor and take from the butchery table to obtain mysterious jerky. The player can take up to 20 mysterious jerky, which is stackable and heals 2,000 life points. Ivan Strom will give the player a book, A Taste of Hope. Enter the room on the western side of the corridor and talk to Vanescula and Mornid. Enter the room south of the corridor. You will need to match up each Myreque member with the blood lock corresponding to their emotional state. Investigate a blood lock to assign a Myreque member to it. The correct matches are:
- Ghrazi - Veliaf
- Alzeph - Radigad
- Pyrah - Kael
- Myrmel - Mekritus
- Vitur - Polmafi
- Shadum - Vertida
- Jovkai - Safalaan
- Drakan - Ivan
Unlock the tithing door and escape through the cellar exit.
Ascending the castleEdit
Polmafi Ferdygris attempts to teleport out of the area - but the Myreque's teleports are not working. Veliaf asks the player to lead the group out of the main gate. Enter the tunnel to the east and Lowerniel Drakan will appear, along with three venators. Drakan kills Mornid and Kael is killed by a venator. The Myreque retreat back into the castle and Veliaf tells the player to find something to barricade the door. Vandalise the Statue of Lord Drakan to obtain a statue spear and use it to brace the door. A venator will break in through a nearby window; defeat it and it will jump back out. If you lose this fight, you will respawn in the arboretum with all of your current items. Afterwards, climb the stairs.
- Players who are out of food can use the "get food" right-click option on Ivan at any time to obtain 4 mysterious jerky. If the player dies, they will respawn in the Arboretum and can resume the quest by clicking on the gates to Castle Drakan.
Veliaf will instruct the player to cover the windows. Smash furniture to gain furniture debris and use it to barricade the three windows. The furniture gives varying amounts of debris and 3 debris is required to barricade each window. A status bar will countdown the percentage of time that the player has left to barricade the windows. If the status bar depletes with a window remaining uncovered then a venator will break through the window and the player will have to defeat the venator and finish barricading the windows before proceeding. Use the blood lock to enter the next room. The player will to barricade the windows as they pass through a second room; extra debris can be gathered before using the blood lock and can be used in the next room. The second room contains two windows which the player is given less time than before to barricade.
Use the second blood lock and enter the third room. Click on the large table to help the Myreque lift it. A venator will break through the window into the room, throwing Mekritus A'hara out the broken window. Fight the Venator until it flees and then help the Myreque to finish lifting the table into place. Use the third blood lock and enter the next room.
Ring Puzzle #3Edit
Barricade the two windows.
Solve the puzzle to remove the barrier blocking the stairs. The puzzle can be completed by making these moves:
- Rotate ring A clockwise once.
- Rotate ring B clockwise twice.
- Rotate ring C clockwise twice.
- Rotate ring D clockwise three times.
- Rotate ring E clockwise once.
Players can talk to Polmafi if they want to reset the puzzle. After the forcefield has been disabled, climb the stairs.
Unlocking the final doorEdit
Climb the stairs on the western and eastern sides of the chamber and open the blood valves in each room. Before entering the eastern room the player will see a cutscene showing Safalaan entrusting Vanescula with Efaritay's pendant. In the western room a venator will appear and wound Ivan; this time, Veliaf will help you fight the venator, until it flees back through the window. Check on Ivan, and a little backstory about him will be revealed. Return to the centre and then walk north past the ring puzzle to enter the northernmost room. Open the final blood valve. Climb back down the stairs to the puzzle room; Drakan will appear and kill Radigad Ponfit. (Again clicking on Drakan ("Talk to.." option) will terminate the cut-scene and eject the adventurer to the arboretum.)
Polmafi will ask the player to help him solve another puzzle. This can be solved by making the following moves:
- Rotate ring A anticlockwise once.
- Rotate ring B clockwise three times.
- Rotate ring C clockwise once.
- Rotate ring D anticlockwise three times.
- Rotate ring E anticlockwise three times.
Players can talk to Polmafi if they want to reset the puzzle. After the puzzle has been solved, climb the stairs which are surrounding the chamber.
Confrontation with DrakanEdit
Everyone discovers that they are on the Vampyrium plane's version of the castle, and that the pylons are used to power the portal from Vampyrium and Gielinor. The player is given 10 mysterious jerky by Ivan and must now fight Lord Drakan while the Myreque calibrate pylons around the top of the tower. The fight has multiple stages; after each encounter, life points, prayer points, and your supply of mysterious jerky are all replenished.
If the player dies during the fight then they will respawn at the Arboretum and can resume the quest by entering the gates of Castle Drakan - this is a safe death, even for hardcore ironmen.
Combat boosts, such as overloads and prayer renewal, carry over from outside the boss fight. Sulphur springs and thermal baths can also be used before the fight. Once a stage has been completed successfully, the player will not have to repeat it if they die.
Drakan will summon three venators. The first one will attack you, and the other two will attack the Myreque until you attack them. Lord Drakan himself will fly over the arena and damage the player for 20% of their maximum health if he flies over them. After killing the venators, he will throw a spear at Polmafi, but Vanescula will protect him and take the spear instead.
Now the player must fight Lord Drakan, who attacks with melee and has three abilities.
When Drakan says "Ha ha ha!" he will throw bombs around him; the player will be damaged for 25% of their life points if they are within a 3x3 area of a bomb when it detonates.
Drakan moves slowly, allowing you to remain outside melee range, but doing so will trigger his second ability: the player will be pulled towards Drakan and stunned, disabling protection/deflect prayers and take damage three times rapidly. Use Anticipation when the attack is signalled to avoid the stun, and use Freedom to break free of the stun (you will still be pulled and take damage). Staying within melee distance of Drakan will prevent the second ability, and consequently the third ability.
If you trigger Drakan's pull ability a fourth time, it will replace his second ability with a third one. Drakan will say "Run all you want..." while turning the arena dark, then teleport to the player and hit them for 50% of their maximum life points.
Each time the player lowers Drakan's life points by 10,000, he will heal himself for 11% of his current life points; he will heal 4400 at 40,000 life points, 3300 at 30,000, 2200 at 20,000 and 1100 at 10,000.
Drakan is weakened, transforms into a cloud of mist and kills Vertida Sefalatis. He will then fight the player again, using three new abilities. Drakan will not use his healing ability or blood bombs during this phase, but still retains his pull and darkness ability.
When Drakan says "Fear me!" he is about to transform again into a cloud of mist. If the cloud touches the player, it will deal 10% of the player's maximum health on the first hit, and then subsequently 15% of the player's maximum health multiple times, while healing Drakan for the same amount.
When Drakan says "Embrace darkness!" he is about to launch a red orb at the player, dealing damage equal to half the player's maximum life points, unless they stand within the dome of lightning that is created by Safalaan. Standing within the outer edge of the dome will still allow the attack to hit you, so stand close to Safalaan.
When Drakan says "Graaah!", he'll stun the player. There's little time to respond to this warning, so Anticipate should be used regularly throughout the fight, and reserve Freedom for this ability. This can disable protection prayers, but not prayers that boost or drain stats.
After the player defeats Drakan again, Polmafi succeeds in opening the portal. Jump in the portal with the rest of the Myreque, where they'll believe they've finally escaped Drakan, who then bursts from the portal, throwing Polmafi Ferdygris back into it in the process. Fight Drakan again; he will use all abilities from the first and second phases, including healing himself at every 10,000 life point interval. Drakan will only rarely use his red orb attack during this phase.
After defeating Drakan again, talk to him. Vanescula stabs Drakan with the Sunspear, weakening him immensely. He breaks off the head of the Sunspear and wields it, and now the player will fight him for the final time. This time, he has only 20,000 life points and he will attack rapidly with melee. This phase is somewhat easier than the others. He uses a special attack where he will stab the player extremely quickly for heavy melee damage, but this can be avoided by moving away from him. He also throws bombs frequently if you are outside of melee range, though only one is thrown at a time. It is strongly recommended to employ a hit and run tactic using magic or ranged.
Use the "finish" option on Lord Drakan to initiate a brief conversation in which he states that he regrets nothing and that Vanescula will betray the player, and then you will end his life using the remains of the Sunspear. The remaining members of the Myreque and Vanescula will be revived; talk to Veliaf. Vanescula will declare that she is now the leader of the Vampyres.
She will then appear to kill Safalaan, with plans to use his icyene blood to be able to pass the Salve, and then reveal her plans to invade Misthalin to restore things to how they were in the days of the Zarosian Empire. She will then teleport away and the player, Veliaf and Ivan will return to Burgh de Rott.
The Myreque disbandsEdit
Once back in Burgh de Rott Veliaf will say that things are hopeless, that Calsidiu does not really exist, and disband what little remains of the Myreque. Talk to Ivan, who will ask you to take him to the Paterdomus. Choose yes to escort him there. Drezel meets the player and Ivan, Ivan suggests that the player goes to talk to King Roald.
Go to Varrock Palace and inform King Roald of what has happened in Morytania. Several cutscenes will occur: Drezel, who has learned of the events from Ivan, stating that the barrier must be reinforced; Veliaf embedding his sickle in the Myreque plaque and leaving; Vanescula standing in front of and mocking the deceased Drakan. Meanwhile, the mysterious prisoner escapes from Drakan's dungeon in Vampyrium after sensing his death.
- 2 quest points
- 75,000 experience
- 50,000 experience
- 50,000 experience
- The Tome of xp 4th ed with 3 charges, each charge giving 75,000 XP in a chosen skill at or above level 75
- The ability to craft more types of blisterwood weapons.
- Sunspear, a weapon that automatically burns vyrewatch corpses when you kill vyrelord/ladies (this doesn't count toward your achievements)
- The House Drakan outfit
- Drakan's wings
- Two titles:
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Required for completingEdit
Following the release of The Branches of Darkmeyer, Mod Ana would continue shaping the plot of the remainder of the Myreque series and stated she was very excited to be working on it in addition to her main projects. The release of The World Wakes in March 2013 meant she had to adjust parts of her design, seeing that that quest's events had changed the role of the Morytanian splinter group last seen in Legacy of Seergaze.
The curator of the Myreque series, Mod Ana, was not a developer of the quest due to her being in the Ninja Team at the time of the poll, and no longer working on RuneScape at the time of release. However, the greater part of the design was hers, and Mod Rowley, was supposed to be working in close cooperation with her. Ana would have been able to write some of the dialogue as well, but due to her leaving Jagex, this most likely changed.
At RuneFest 2013, the Myreque series was discussed by Mod Ana. She mentioned that the next quest would focus on Safalaan, that she would like to reveal Vanstrom's history and that the series might potentially feature spin-off quests about the splinter group and the werewolves.
In 2014, Mod Osborne confirmed the quest would not be released that year due to the development of a very large amount of elf content, consisting of Plague's End - the finale to the elf quest series -, Prifddinas and the Tirannwn Achievement Diary.[source needed] In the latter half of December, a dragonstone Power to the Players poll was released, allowing players to vote between the next Myreque quest and a Daemonheim quest for release at the end of 2015. The poll came with a detailed description of the quest:
|“|| In the sixth installment of the Myreque series, your long-raging battle with the vampyres of Morytania will finally reach its peak. For years, you have aided the Myreque in their struggle, building weapons, bases and taking minor jabs at your enemy. Finally, the time has come to strike the killing blow. You will finally face Drakan, in a battle of suitably epic proportion!
Of course, you will not go unprepared. The quest will see you discover Safalaan's true potential, using it along with Vanescula's help to ready yourself for the final face-off. You will once again work with the individuals of the Myreque, uncovering Ivan Strom's role in this tale and revealing unexpected truths about other members.
When you are ready for battle, you will infiltrate Drakan's castle in the heart of Darkmeyer, once again using your vampyre disguise to pass undetected towards its gates. However, once you are inside those foreboding walls, who knows what troubles await you. Will your disguise really fool Drakan himself?
The sixth Myreque quest promises uncovered secrets, shocking twists and arduous battle. Will you return to Morytania to destroy the vampyres once and for all?
Castle Drakan will be yours to explore freely after the quest, and it will unlock combat and skill updates, as well as give you more opportunities to act like a vampyre.
The Myreque quest subsequently won. Later, it was announced on the forums and on Twitter that Mod Rowley would most likely be developing the quest after finishing work on Dimension of Disaster and possibly the Construction update. By the end of January, the quest had entered pre-design stage as Mod Ana drew up her aims and plans for it. The quest entered development stage in the first half of March.
According to the developer, Mod Ana's departure from the RuneScape team in April had no impact on the development of the quest. Around late June, Mod Stu joined the development team when adamant and rune dragons were released.
In late June, the Ninja Team also started a Myreque series spotlight, aiming to make improvements to the existing Myreque quests and their rewards. Closer to release, a medley of the new music tracks was also released.
In August, the members of the Myreque, minus Veliaf and Safalaan, who had been updated four years prior, were graphically updated. These graphical updates, along with the addition of skyboxes to Morytania, were released on 10 August 2015. In addition, dialogue for The Branches of Darkmeyer was added to Amelia and Rory.
Over the course of the following days, villagers began disappearing from Burgh de Rott, with one villager disappearing every day that a player with The Branches of Darkmeyer completed visited the village, specific to each player. Every time a villager disappeared, a missing poster appeared for them and Amelia and Rory's dialogue about the Branches of Darkmeyer updated to note their disappearance. A total of 20 villagers disappeared, leaving only Amelia, Rory, Aurel, Cornelius, Elisabeta and Radu.
- Teodor, Victor and Helena - Missing: Teodor - has he been harvested?
- Vasile - Missing: Vasile - last seen eating a rat.
- Catalina - Missing: Catalina - lost while playing hide and seek.
- Valeria - Missing: Valeria - gone, just like Gabriela and Marius.
- Sergiu - Missing: Sergiu - lost him, but found his missing shoe.
- Emilia - Missing: Emilia - it's unlikely she escaped to Misthalin.
- Luminata - Missing: Luminata - last seen eating a rat.
- Nicoleta - Missing: Nicoleta - out alone in the cold.
- Calin - Missing: Calin - gone, but not forgotten.
- Mihail - Missing: Mihail - where are you, Mihail?
- Ileana - Missing: Ileana - she owed me money.
- Sorin - Missing: Sorin - looking for new chess partner.
- Razvan - Missing: Razvan - rat population growing.
- Grigore - Missing: Grigore - last seen eating a rat.
- Ivan - Missing: Ivan - lost playing hide and seek.
- Luscion - Missing: Luscion - gone, but not forgotten.
- Simona - Missing: Simona - gone, but not forgotten.
- Florin - Missing: Florin. Wanted: Someone to throw tomatoes at strangers.
After 7 disappearances, Veliaf Hurtz also gained new dialogue, speaking about the people who have been disappearing from Burgh de Rott and that there are rumours that Lord Lowerniel Drakan is poised to make his return.
- When Drakan holds Safalaan by the neck and states "I've killed many families.....", this is likely a reference to a scene in the Guardians of the Galaxy where Ronan holds Drax by the neck and says the same line.
- When Lowerniel Drakan first appears, he mentions having a "rock," which may mean that he, at one point, owned the Stone of Jas.
- The quest was originally stated to be grandmaster but was later revealed to be master.
- In the September 2015 BTS, the Hunter requirement for the quest was incorrectly stated to be 70 rather than 76.
- At the Icyene graveyard a single seagull can be found at the dock, which drops feathers upon death. This is likely a reference to the forum campaign to make seagulls drop feathers, a campaign that infamously perplexed Mod Ana, the previous developer of the Myreque series.
- The "cone of shame" the werewolf has to wear is a reference to the Elizabethan collar from the Pixar film "Up".
- Vanescula says "House Draken's routes can be traced back... " it should be "roots".
- Upon completion of the quest, the adventurer's log states "The Myreque and I attempted to assassinate Lord Drakan. Things did not go to plan."
- In Castle Drakan there is a painting of Lord Tytn Myrmel, which is a reference to Mod Tytn, the lead developer of the first four instalments of the Myreque series. Another portrait depicts Lady Anastasia von Alzeph, a reference to Mod Ana, the lead developer of the fifth instalment of the Myreque series.
- During the quest, after escorting Ivan Strom to the Paterdomus, it's possible to pre-claim the Tome of xp 4th ed reward from him by using the Reclaim option, before talking with King Roald. Ivan claims that the player has lost the tome and gives a replacement, despite the fact that it was never claimed in the first place. This has not been fixed yet.
- The disguise name of Safalaan Hallow ("Deathly Hallows") is probably a reference to the final book of the Harry Potter series: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- The disguise name of Kael Forshaw ("Kill Forsho") is most likely a humorous foreshadowing of Kael's demise.
- ^ a b Mod Kelpie. "Vampyres vs. Floor 61." 18 December 2014. Power to the Players Forums.
- ^ a b Jagex. "Vampyres vs. Floor 61". 18 December 2014. RuneScape Polls.
- ^ Mod Ana. "^+^ Myreque Future V4 ^+^." 2012 and 2013. RuneScape Lore Discussion (formerly Future Game Updates) Forums.
- ^ Mod Ana. "Don't rush the Vampyres." 19 December 2014. Future Game Updates Forums.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Osborne's Twitter account. 19 December 2014. Mod Osborne: "She will be ridiculously involved. Plus, we plan to get [Mod Ana] to write Vanescula. If she has time."
- ^ Jagex. RuneFest 2013 lore session: Celebrating Story Mod Ana RuneFest 3 recording, 2 November 2013.
- ^ Mod Rowley. "Q&A - 200th quest, Aquarium+." 26 January 2015. Future Game Updates Forums.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 9 March 2015. Mod Rowley: "Now Ports 3 is over the horizon, and 200th quest is disaster free, I'm starting development on Myreque 6 today! Design is 90% done."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 23 April 2015. Mod Rowley: "I was tempted to pre-empt this concern, but nothing is changing with our Myreque 6 plans."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 1 July 2015. Mod Rowley: "Myreque VI is in the capable hands of [Mod Stu] and the rest of the Guardians while I'm off!"
- ^ Mod Kelpie. "Myreque Series Spotlight." 22 June 2015. Ninja Team Forums.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Bond's Twitter account. 4 September 2015. Mod Bond: "https://soundcloud.com/runescapesoundtrack/the-lord-of-vampyrium-medley"
- ^ Mod Mark. "Behind the Scenes - August 2015." 31 July 2015. RuneScape News.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 10 August 2015. Mod Rowley: "We've put out some Myreque VI pre-release today, with these Myreque NPC reworks and the Branches recap on Amy & Rory."
|Lores and Histories||