The Loop is a region within the Wushanko Isles accessible by the Player-owned port minigame, found far from the West. It is the seventh region opened up by the player advancing through the minigame and gives Terracotta missions.
The islands are protected by a great reef that is very dangerous to navigate. Some say the reef changes shape like it is alive, while others have claimed it is due to geological instability in the area. The pearls recovered from the reef are very valuable.
- Dhar Pei's Vantage - The inhabitants of this island are thought of by other Wushanko peoples with a genuine - if occasionally condescending - fondness. They have an undeserved reputation for dyspraxia.
- Straits of the Oyster Pearl - The great fortress-city in these straits, known as the Bubble of Mists, is the centre of the pearl trade in Wushanko.
- The Reef that Lies to Mapmakers - Most of the coral formations of this reef lie below the surface; only the unusual formation known as the Spires of Grief is large enough to house its own city.
- Light Under Sea - A faint actinic glow under inky waters is the only sign that wisps inhabit the coral caves honeycombing the stem of this tiny island.
- Voyages in other regions that offer pearls may reference the Loop despite it not being discovered by the player yet.
- As the distance travelled in the port is capped at 1,500,000 before the release of the Loop, it will theoretically take an absolute minimum of about 12 days to reach the Loop. However, this is extremely unlikely as it requires the player to receive 6000 distance voyages every time by chance and be able to send voyages at any time of the day to send almost 12 voyages daily, as they take around 8 hours and 41 minutes. A more realistic estimate would be 17 days, with 8 voyages per day and standard distance.
- The island Dhar Pei's Vantage is a reference to the fan-named cross-eyed character Derpy Hooves from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series.