|Start point||Emir in the Al Kharid palace|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short – Medium (~42 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
New trade dealEdit
- Talk to Emir in Al Kharid palace to begin quest.
- Go upstairs and talk to Osman.
- Climb the northern stairs to the roof and talk to Grand Vizier Hassan.
- Dismiss any follower and unequip the item in your main and off-hand slots. Talk to Hassan
- Talk to Hassan while on the carpet to teleport to Menaphos.
- Follow Hassan into the city.
The streets of MenaphosEdit
- Talk to Hassan to meet Grand Vizier Ehsan, the Menaphos merchant.
- The Jack of Spades appears, steals something from Ehsan and escapes. Talk to the guards outside the building.
- Talk to 'Admiral' Wadud in The Golden Scarab Inn. Located in the southern end of the city.
- (Optional) Activate the Menaphos lodestone on the way.
- Speak to Commander Akhomet west of the lodestone, outside the Great Pyramid.
- Head back towards the lodestone, then north and west to find Batal next to the fire pit.
- Enter the shifting tombs nearby and speak to the Jack of Spades.
- Exit the Shifting Tombs.
- Return the four stolen items using Quick travel Shifting tombs.
- Return to Hassan.
- Quest complete!
|Part 9 of the Desert quest series • Part 3 of the Signature Heroes quest series (Ozan)|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|