The Island that Reflects the Moon is an island in The Scythe region of the Wushanko Isles. This is an area renowned for its hospitality and hot springs. Beyond the odd cave giant, the island is a paradise.
- In Brushing up on Old Cons, The Convict thinks there are opportunities for perfecting his trade in the City of Stars on the Island That Reflects the Moon. (sic)
- In The Giant that Blocks the Sun, Mujia the giant has been spotted near a cherry wood grove on the Island That Reflects The Moon (sic). The player may send a ship to fight him for fame and glory.
- In Island Explorer, the player may explore the Island That Reflects The Moon (sic) in search of resources. Beware of the many giants that live in its mountains.
- In Smuggling Job, the player may smuggle explosives for killing giants to the Island that Reflects the Moon (sic).
- In Troubled Waters, the player may send a ship to navigate a dangerous and jagged causeway to find a quicker route to the Island That Reflects The Moon.
- In Woe for Wu, the player can send The Assassin to kill Wu who is being stationed in the Islands that Reflect the Moon.
- Possibly in A Daring Raid, the player can send The Assassin to get spice from a giant flat-headed man eating giant.
- Possibly in Riddles, the player sends out a ship to free lumberjacks being held prisoner by a flat-headed riddle loving giant.
- As a causeway is road supported on earth or stone, the player would probably be better off sending a cart to navigate it, rather than a ship.