|Release date||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|Hidden until unlocked|
the Hunter/Huntress is a title unlocked by doing the following: Equip a larupia hat, larupia top, larupia legs, hunters' crossbow, long kebbit bolts, and a strung rabbit foot, and have a teasing stick in the inventory, then complete the following steps in order:
- Go to the southern entrance of Prifddinas to find the initial tracks.
- In the Iorwerth Clan district, use the teasing stick on the small obelisk.
- In the Trahaearn Clan district, use the teasing stick on any unmined gem rock.
- In the Cadarn Clan district, kill a Cadarn magus; this step must be completed with all the required gear equipped. Players can bring a familiar or off-hand weapon if they are having trouble.
- In the Crwys Clan district, use the teasing stick on the Spirit Tree.
- In the Meilyr Clan district, use the teasing stick on any harmony pillar.
- In the Tower of Voices, use the teasing stick on the lodestone.
- In the Ithell Clan district, use the teasing stick on the crystal-flecked sandstone mine.
- In the Amlodd Clan district, use the teasing stick on the light rift.
- In the Hefin Clan district, Madoc is by the statue of Seren.
- Speak to Madoc once he appears.
Players are informed with the message "As you investigate the area you see something scuttle away, leaving more tracks" when a step has been completed.
This title changes according to the language of the server on which RuneScape is played, as shown below:
|German||[Name] der Jäger / die Jägerin|
|French||[Name] le Trappeur / la Trappeuse|
|Portuguese||[Name] o Caçador Élfico / a Caçadora Élfica|
- ^ On German servers, both the male and female versions of the title have two spaces between the player's name and the title.