|Start point||clay golem at the Ruins of Uzer, in the Kharidian Desert.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~21 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Head east of the Shantay Pass to Uzer.
- Pick up the Letter west of the broken clay golem.
- Talk to the golem.
- Use four soft clay on the golem.
- Talk to the golem.
- Climb down the stairs in the ruins right next to the golem.
- Take a strange implement from the north-western room.
- Pick a black mushroom from the north-eastern room.
- Read the letter and talk to Elissa who is at the north-eastern part of the Digsite.
- Head to the Exam Centre just south of the Digsite.
- Search the bookcases in the south-east corner and read Varmen's notes.
- Talk to Curator Haig Halen in the Varrock Museum about the statuette.
- Pickpocket him for the display cabinet key.
- Head upstairs and open the last case in the first row to get the statuette.
- Return to Shantay Pass and go east towards the start of the quest until you get to the bridge near the Dominion Tower.
- Instead of crossing the bridge, go north along the west side of the river. Grab a phoenix feather from the Desert Phoenix.
- Go to the ruins of Uzer where you started the quest and again go down the stairs.
- In the centre of the room will be four alcoves. Place the statuette in the empty one.
- Turn both west statuettes left and both east statuettes right.
- Go north, through the double doors, and immediately back through the south portal.
- Optional: Loot the cut gems from the throne.
- Go back upstairs and talk to the golem.
- With an empty vial in your inventory, right-click grind the black mushroom.
- Use the phoenix feather on the black mushroom ink.
- Use the phoenix quill pen on a piece of papyrus to get the golem program.
- Use the strange implement on the golem then quickly use the newly acquired golem program on the golem.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Desert quest series|