|Start point||Sir Owen at the Edgeville Monastery|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Medium (~56 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Speak to Sir Owen in the garden north of the Edgeville Monastery.
- Talk to Sir Owen after the cutscene.
- Pick up the armour just south-west of you, equip it, and return to Saradomin.
- Agree to getting teleported.
Infiltrating the FortressEdit
There are multiple possibilities, choice-wise, to get through this. The list below is just a recommended choice order.
- Fortress guard: "He is my prisoner." > "No, I have something... special planned for him."
- Head north, to Lieutenant York: "Are you suggesting I cannot handle a mere knight of Saradomin?"
- Head north-west, to the fortress guard: "What do you want, maggot?">"This prisoner is to be sacrificed."
- On to the first floor, to the south, to Hierophant Marius: "Yes.">"I shall return after I deal with this Temple Knight."
- Head south-east of the room, to the fortress guard: "I am bringing him to the tallest tower.">"We need him to recover the weapon of power, as you know."
- Go upstairs, head north to Lieutenant Graves:"Stand aside. I will handle this.">"The prisoner stays with me."
- Search the Lieutenant's body, and choose whether you want to kill him or not. It doesn't matter.
- Head north. Search Dulcin's desk in the north-eastern area to find Captain Dulcin's journal.
- Head up the stairs to the ritual chamber.
- Search the wardrobe for a Letter from Lord Daquarius.
- Search the box of candles for three red candles.
- Search the shelf for chalk.
- Pick up the Grimoire and read it.
- Use a candle on each stand, and fix the symbol on the floor.
- Light the candles.
- Talk to Sir Owen.
- Chant over the north-west candle. The correct order is Arom Nahrea Imperium.
- Chant over the north-east candle. The correct order is Feritas Silenti Sepulchrum.
- Chant over the south-east candle. The correct order is Igasac Perdimit Ebulam.
- Note: The above incantations must be said in the order as they are written.
- Enter the portal.
- You must remove the suit of armour that was equipped at the beginning of the quest.
The Saradominist CryptEdit
- Beat the three Black Knights.
- Search their bodies.
- Unlock the hanging cage, freeing the Damsel.
- Talk to Dawn and learn all she knows.
- Search the supply crate.
- Take the handwritten message.
- Enter the doorway to the east.
- Open the portcullis to the south.
- Search the Black Knight's bodies.
- Talk to Fern and defeat her.
- Dodge her charge ability
The Wand of ResurrectionEdit
- Head south, to the Wand of Resurrection.
- Puzzle time! You'll have to solve a matching puzzle to lower the barrier.
- Offer your own blood or Owen's to remove the last barrier.
Fighting for the WandEdit
- Head north. Talk to Dawn.
- Defeat the Black Knights and Sir Owen.
- Go north and open the portcullis.
- Take care of Dawn. Refer to the full guide if you're having trouble.
Saradomin and the WandEdit
- Search Dawn's body.
- Head south, then talk to Saradomin.
- When Saradomin asks if the player wants to be teleported back to Edgeville, it is recommended to stay in the tombs, to claim the extra post-quest rewards which require level 80 Strength.
- Quest complete!