|Start point||Ali the Wise in Nardah.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~56 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting to the TunnelsEdit
Items needed: Trollheim teleport (or climbing boots if you cannot use Trollheim teleport), food and equipment for a level 180 monster, several Mining boosts (if required), 7 empty inventory slots
- Talk to Ali the Wise in north Nardah. , this is south of DLQ.
- Travel to Trollheim, run north west until you see Ice trolls.
- Go west to a cave entrance.
- Run through the cave and into the crevasse.
- Go east and enter the cave entrance.
- Navigate through the caves and gather all four tablets. Mining the rocks from various sides is the key to succeeding in this puzzle.
- Enter the room east of the caves.
- Once in the room search the bookcases until you get Notes (a-j).
- Climb the stairs.
- Talk to Arrav. He will attack you immediately after talking to him so be prepared!
- After he starts attacking you if you do not auto retaliate right click and attack him until he tells you to go to the south.
- Enter the room to the south and search the tapestry on the west wall.
- Return to Ali the Wise.
Preparing the JarEdit
- Run north east of Ali to Uzer Mastaba.
- Enter the pyramid and run northwest and south around to the doors. Go down the stairs and cross the puzzle.
- Run south down the stairs and talk to Senliten for a canopic jar.
- Add your sacred oil, then dwellberries (be careful not to eat them) then ring of life to the canopic jar.
- Return to Ali the Wise.
Saving Arrav's HeartEdit
Items needed: Insulated boots, either a Macaw pouch or a Ravenous locust pouch (multiple pouches should only be needed if you lack the Thieving requirement), an agility and strength boost (if required), any crossbow, a mithril grapple, a full canopic jar and a base key
- Go to the Varrock Castle and speak to Hartwin (northwest tower, 2nd floor), and travel to Zemouregal's base.
- Climb down the trapdoor, follow the path until you get to the third door.
- Open the metal door and head east to the room with the range.
- Equip your Insulated boots and go through the pipe on the south wall of the room.
- Run through the sewers and attempt to go through the next pipe.
- Summon your familiar, interact with it and use the remote view option.
- Run to the room south of you and search all the tables and pick the lock on the chest. Read the Code key.
- Go north to the room east of the pipe and operate the keypad, fill in the letters from the Code key with their corresponding numbers. Refer to the full guide if you can't figure out how to solve the keypad puzzle.
- Enter the room and grapple the pipe above you.
- Take the heart then teleport out.
- Talk to Ali the Wise.
- Quest complete!