I'm not so sure we should have "good", "evil" and "neautral" sections. Sure, the obvious evidence points to Saradomin being good and Zamorak and Zaros being evil, but.....we don't actually know the for sure, hmm? There is a lot of mitigating evidence. For example, all the suspicious activities on the part of Saradominists (White Knights intercepting letters for the king of Falador, for example) and the Zamorakians that certainly seem not to be completely evil (What Lies Below), and the apparent complete lack of evidence for Zaros being evil. Thoughts? JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 09:38, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
Please semi-protect thisEdit
An IP keeps re-deleting the 'False gods' and 'Fremennik Idols' categories without explanation. Can an admin please semi-protect this so the IP does not continue to do this? ~ Sentry Telos Talk 07:57, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
Desert Pantheon Edit
I am pretty sure that it's called the 'Menaphite Pantheon', not the Desert Pantheon.
- The entire desert doesn't worship them, only the Menaphites do.
- I am not certain on this, as it's been some time since I did the quests, but all ing-ame references refer to the "Menaphite Pantheon" not "Desert Pantheon".
- It is referred too as such in Armies of Gielinor on Funorb.
Freneskae Creator-God IS not an Elder god, there is no proof on it yet, until there is proof to back it up, it is better if he isn't listed as one, until there is proof. Kinglink15 (talk) 23:40, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
- He is. Osborne said so. 06:28, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
I like the crosses for the gods that are currently dead. But Zaros is an odd one, his body is dead... but his... idk, soul(?) isn't, shouldn't we add a symbol for that too..?13:49, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Zaros is very alive, he is just incorporeal. I'd consider that not dead..? Dunno.
13:56, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Which is still a problem, allegedly. He needs a body, because that part did die. Do you see what I mean now? -- 14:05, May 3, 2013 (UTC)