|Release date||19 July 2005 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A tiny crystal enchanted to teleport you around Tirannwn.|
A crystal teleport seed is a small crystal which after completing quests in the elf quest series can teleport a player to the elven village of Lletya, the Temple of Light, and the elven city of Prifddinas. Players must start either Mourning's Ends Part I or The Prisoner of Glouphrie to obtain this item. Players can possess multiple crystal teleport seeds at the same time.
The crystal teleport seed has four right click options. The Prifddinas option opens a dialogue box which allows the player to teleport to any of the eight elf clan areas in the city.
|Required Quest||Teleport Option||Destination||Nearby Points of Interest|
|Mourning's Ends Part I||Lletya|
|Within The Light||Temple of Light|
|Plague's End||Prifddinas||Amlodd Clan|
- ^ Talking to Eluned with a charged crystal teleport seed in your inventory adds a right-click option to teleport outside the Temple of Light or to Lletya. However, this dialogue only occurs when you find Eluned traveling in Isafdar, it will not show up if you talk to her in Prifddinas.
The crystal teleport seed has four teleport charges when initially received and, when used up, can be recharged in several ways. A crystal teleport seed can only be recharged if it is completely out of charges.
The elves, Eluned or Ilfeen, can be paid to recharge crystal teleport seeds. This method of charging adds three charges to the seed. The cost of recharging with elves decreases after each recharge. The recharge count is by player, rather than by crystal. These elves can recharge more than one crystal at once. Partially charged crystals can not be recharged. While there are several places that players can meet Eluned or Ilfeen, the recharging service can be completed anywhere by using the spell NPC Contact and talking to Eluned.
|Recharge||Cost (in coins)|
Following Plague's End, players with level 85 Smithing may use the crystal singing bowl within the Ithell area of Prifddinas to enchant their own seeds. This requires the player to have 150 harmonic dust and an uncharged seed in their inventory. Partially charged crystals cannot be recharged. This method grants the seed a total of 4 charges.
- Before the 15 September 2010 update, the crystal teleport seed's inventory icon was small. This update enlarged the icon, making it easier to click. As of the 6 October 2010 update, the crystal teleport seed's inventory icon was changed back to the original size. With the release of the second batch of Prifddinas on 11 November 2014, the icon was updated with a new image.
- Originally, the crystal seed was a one-click teleport to Lletya. With the addition of the Temple of Light destination, this functionality was removed. Some players purposefully did not collect the quest rewards in order to keep the one-click teleport. After player feedback, this ability was restored on 15 September 2010. Instead of a dialogue box, a right-click option allowed the teleport to the Temple of Light.
- The crystal teleport seed will only work up to level 20 wilderness.
- If you attempt to alchemise a crystal teleport seed, a message appears in the chatbox saying: "You can't do that to an elven crystal!"
- After the release of Prifddinas Batch 2 on 10 November 2014, the inventory icon and teleport animation of a crystal teleport seed were updated. During an update a few weeks later the teleport animation was changed back into a normal teleport.