|Release date||24 May 2001 (Update)|
Click animation for full size
The Telekinetic Grab (also known as Telegrab) spell enables players to take an object they cannot reach or touch using Magic. The high price of the required law rune means the object must be well worth taking, such as the rare drop of a rune helm by the imprisoned lesser demon at the Wizards' Tower. Players who use higher tier ammo will sometimes use the spell to pick up their arrows. It is important to note that telekinetic grab takes all of a stackable or noted item at once, not one at a time.
- Dragon Slayer - where you telegrab the map piece, instead of paying Wormbrain 10,000 coins for a map piece. Prior to the introduction of the alternative, the spell was a requirement of the quest.
- The Temple at Senntisten - required to continue within the Ghorrock fortress dungeon.
- The Giant Dwarf - where you must telegrab one of the boots.
- King's Ransom - where you must use the spell on the Guard to obtain a hair clip.
- Spirits of the Elid - where you must telegrab the Ancestral key.
- Darkness of Hallowvale - where you must telegrab the book on Haemalchemy.
- Shield of Arrav - where you can telegrab the Phoenix crossbow. This can be used as a shortcut, and is not actually a requirement for the quest, because you are able to get the crossbow by other means.
- Creature of Fenkenstrain - where in the Canifis pub you can telegrab the pickled brain, instead of buying it from Roavar the bartender for 50 coins.
- Brain Bending Morytania medium task - Where you must telegrab the pickled brain on a table in the Hair of the Dog.
- The Book of Elei - two Acolyte's diary pages must be telegrabbed.
Some places to train magic while not losing money spent on runes are:
- The Captured Temple near the edge of the Wilderness near Goblin Village, where there is a Wine of Zamorak spawn.
- Near the Rellekka training area between two rocks are nature runes.
- The area between Ruins and Demonic Ruins where two nature runes spawn on an island. Beware of player killers while travelling there.
- The Edgeville resource dungeon where limpwurt roots spawn.
- Picking up monster drops from training combat or Slayer with Magic or Ranged.