|Release||13 July 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A small token made of stone.|
A breakdown of coins/teci can be found below. The amounts listed under "Coins dropped on death" are for the inferior version of Raids armour; this is always either higher than or equal to the high alchemy value. For superior versions, the amount of coins dropped is doubled. However, the superior versions cannot be directly purchased with teci.
For reference, helms will always provide the most value per teci unless the Mazcab ability codex on the Grand Exchange is at least 12,353,000 coins.
|Item||Teci cost|| Coins dropped|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- Although the newspost stated that teci could be used to repair Achto armour, this is false.
- In the Goebie language, Teci means "to grind".
|Abilities, Spell & Codex||