Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The target system, located in the Stats Tab, gives the option to set a certain amount of experience (up to 200M) or certain level (up to 120) as their goal. Previously, with the Objective system, only one goal could be set at a time. With the Target System, a player can set one goal per skill. To use it, right click the skill you want and set level or experience as target.
When a target is set, the small window that appears when the mouse is moved over a skill contains:
- The current level of that skill
- The current experience in that skill
- The experience to the next level
- The set target experience mark or level
- The experience needed to reach the set goal
- The percentage bar showing the percent of the goal that has been completed since the level it started on (i.e. If a target is set to level 99 when the skill is already halfway from 98 to 99, the bar will show as 50%. When a skill is at 99 the percentage starts at the experience it was at the time of setting the target.)
- The colour of the text within the red percentage bar switches from white to black at 48%.