The is the article about the skill goal feature. For the music track, see Target.
The target system, located in the Stats Tab, gives the option to set a certain amount of experience or certain level as their goal. Previously, with the Objective System, only one goal could be set at a time. With the Target System, a player can set one goal per skill. To use it, right click the skill you want and set level or experience as target.
When a target is set, the small window that appears when the mouse is moved over a skill contains:
- The current level of that skill
- The current experience in that skill
- The experience to the next level
- The set target experience mark or level
- The experience needed to reach the set goal
- The percentage bar showing the percent of the goal that has been completed since the level it started on (i.e. If a target is set to level 99 when the skill is already halfway from 98 to 99, the bar will show as 50%)
- The Color of the text within the red percentage bar switches from white to black at 48%